8 - Furt

Your Pov

I was at my locker looking at some pictures that I put there and smiled sadly when I saw a photo of me and Quinn, when we were kids, she had her clothes dirty with mud with the biggest smile on her face, she was missing two teeth and I was by her side with my close also dirty and some of mud on my face, and was smiling and we were hugging each other, a single tear roll down my cheek but I quickly wiped away I look around and saw Kurt coming to me with a smile that could light up a whole city so I shut my looker and just waited.

"My dad and Finn's mom are getting married" he squeal and I hug him "That's awesome" i give him another hug but then Karofsky and his bodies push him against the locker and I saw red "We could hear your faggy voice from a mile away so shut up" I went to attack him but Kurt held me down then we both made our ways to our classes.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Quinn's Pov

Me and all the glee girls with an exception of Santana, Mercedes and Y/n had been call to an emergency meeting in the choir room by Rachel, we got there and she was on the piano while me and the rest were in chairs in front of the piano, she turn to us and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"I called you here ladies because the Kurt-Kafrosky situation is getting out of control. Kurt is miserable, he lost weight, he doesn't even fight for solos anymore" everyone just looks at each other "And we are lucky enough to have boyfriends and girlfriends that are in the football team or the boxing team" Tina looked at Brittany "Are you dating Artie?"

"Deal with it" she said back, I sighed and raised my hand "First of all I am not dating Y/n anymore" but Britt cut me of "Yeah cause you screwed it up" I rolled my eyes and continue " And second I think you just set the feminist moviment 50 year back"

"But guys like Karofsky only respond to muscle," Katherine scoffed. "So we are going to fight violence with violence?" Rachel responded "No, we are just going to give him a warning" just then Santana barged into the room "Why is there a girls meeting and I wasn't invited?" Rachel looked at her and rolled her eyes "This is a meeting with girls that have boyfriends or girlfriends that can fight Karofsky"

"Um I'm dating puckerman"I scoffed and she glared at me and Katherine said "No you are getting naked with puckerman" then Tina said "Besides Puck is on probation if he gets into a fight he is going back to juvie"

"Yeah so if you excuse us" said Rache and Santana glare at her "You are so on my list dwarf" and with that she left the classroom "All i'm saying is that if something happens to Kurt and we didn't anything to stop it we wouldn't be able to live with ourselves" I nodded knowing she was right and left the class with everyone.

I saw Y/n talking to a cheerio so with I went over to her "I need to talk to you" I said standing between Y/n and the girl "Um excuse me we were talking" the girl said and I turn around with anger building up "Yeah and now I'm talking so get the hell out" I gave her my best bitch glare and she looked scared as fuck "Okay, Y/n I talk to you later" she walked off "Bye" Y/n shouted then didn't even looked at me and start to walk on the opposite direction.

"Hey didn't you hear me? I want to talk to you" she stopped walking when we reached the end of the hall "What do you want?" she ask coldly "Well me and the girls were talking and the boys are going to stand up to Karofky and I know how much you hate him for what he is doing to Kurt" her expression turn from angry to soft "Yeah I do" i smile because I was finally able to talk to her.

"Well the boys are going to intimidate him tomorrow before glee in the locker rooms just taught you should know" she nodded and started to leave but she turned back "Thank you for telling me" I smiled and blushed then she continued to walk away. Maybe there's still a chance.