33 - Michael

A/n: I tried to add some dram into this  so hopefully you all like it

Your Pov

So good news is that I get to baby sit Lorenzo this week and it's going to be awesome, why? Cause I bought new water guns that have more pressure and are bigger also because I learned how to do a fort with just using cushions so we are probably going to have a movie night in there with lots of popcorn. Anyway right now I was walking down the halls with Santana, Blaine, Kurt, Mercedes and Brittany, we were talking about Sectionals and the tribute we did for Michael.

"Admit It, Wondertwins, the only reason why the New Directions beat the Trouble Tones at Sectionals is because the pervy clown judge was freaking high as a kite" Santana said and I shiver at the mention of the clown "Can we please not talk about that men dressed as a clown" I nervously and Santana widen her eyes "Oh my god you still are scared of them?" she asked shocked and everyone turned to me, but when i just put my head down they started laughing realising it's true.

"Anyway, we also won because we did Michael Jackson; you didn't" Blaine said and I nodded "And because of me and Sam's body roll" I giggled and they all chuckled "But that was like three weeks ago, why are you still obsessing?" Kurt asked "One word Kurt: Michael" Mercedes said crossing her arms "You guys, fear not - the world tour of the Cirque du Soleil tribute show, immortal, to Michael Jackson is coming to Columbus in June. We should all go" Blaine said.

"Baby Warbler as much as I would enjoy going I can grow money from my ass" I said and he chuckle but nodded "You don't get it, i don't want to see the spectacle that is Michael, I want to be the spectacle" Mercedes continue getting up on Blaine's face making me chuckle "Hey guys, everything okay?" Mr.Schue asked to come to our side.

"Look, we love being back in the New Directions but we hate that we missed our one chance this year to do Michael, especially since it's our senior year" Santana said getting upset "Yeah, I get it. You know I've been thinking a lot about Regionals, and maybe we can do Michael again" Mr.Schue says and we all cheer "Well I for one know exactly what song we should start Michael week with" Blaine said and we all nodded as he smirked.

(You are Mercedes in the start then you turn into Mike on the stage and You wear this)

"Let's go to the Lime Bean" I said and everyone cheer but only Rachel, Kurt, Blaine, Artie, Santana, Brittany, me and Quinn were the only ones available so we went in separate cars and when we got there we got a gigant table so it could fit all of...

"Let's go to the Lime Bean" I said and everyone cheer but only Rachel, Kurt, Blaine, Artie, Santana, Brittany, me and Quinn were the only ones available so we went in separate cars and when we got there we got a gigant table so it could fit all of us "Okay, favorite Michale Jackson memory. Go" Blaine said and pointed at Artie.

"When I was one, my mom showed me his Motown special, and when he did the moonwalk across the stage for the first time in history, I uttered my first words were: Hot damn" Artie said with a smile and drank a bit of his coffee "I owe the king of pop a deep debt of gratitude. He was the first one to pull off the sequined military jacket, long before one Kurt Hummel made it iconic" Kurt said and shrugged his shoulders with a grin.