44 - The New Rachel

Your Pov

I woke up really nervous today. Why? Well, because today was the day I would start working at the agency, Diane said she already got a job for me which was great news since i'm still new to this world, it was a small photoshoot with some other model. She was new too, so at least i wouldn't be alone in this.

We were doing the photos for a small magazine that had a spring collection coming up so I received a list with everything that I had to do, like prepare my skin, take off any piercings I might have on my face, which I didn't, and some tips on exercises for my body, and let me say my abs are like, WOW, and how to control my appetite so i wouldn't eat too much. I was so nervous that I was adjusting my hair in the mirror for the fifth time this morning.

I was also exited for this new week because the last one was really emotionally drainning for me, because first i had to say goodbye to Quinn which was heartbreaking then, Mercedes went to LA, Puck and Mike went right after her, a few days later, Finn went to the army which made everyone nervous considering he can be, kinda stupid? An idiot? Dumb? Not a person you should trust with a gun? Yes to all of those thing, but we love him.

Anyway even after all of this goodbye i still had to take Santana, with Whitney, Judy, Brittany and mom to the train station so she could go to Lousvillie. My heart clenched every time I remember Brittany's face while saying bye to my sister or santana's face when she last hugged her girlfriend and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

So every since then I invited Britt over to watch a movie with me every night, we would sit on my bed and leave our computer open on my desk waiting to see if one of our girlfriends would message us but everytime nothing would happen making us even more sad. But when I got that call from Diane saying that I got my first job, Brittany and I had a small party with Lorenzo and Lord T which was kinda fun to be honest.

"Hija, i have to go now but i will be home late tonight so i left some chicken for you in the fridge" my mom said while only putting her head inside my room "Ok mom. Hey, does my hair look okay?" I asked while turning towards her "You look beautiful, baby. And i already told you, you don't need to be nervous for today, you are going to do just great, i just know it" she said and I smiled "Thank you mom. I love you" i said and she smiled at me before blowing me a kiss and saying "Love you too and don't wait up for me" before leaving the room and closing the door on her way out. Did i mention she was still with Den and sometime even slept at his place?.

After some time I finally decided what to wear, a black ripped jeans with some black cropped and my famous leather jacket on top. I put my sunglasses on and grabbed the keys to my car before locking up the house and started driving towards my photo shoot. I put on some music to help me get the stress off my body which worked because the next thing I knew I was singing with a big smile on my face while screaming the lyrics to the song Party in the USA by Miley Cirus.

When I started to get close to the agreed place I started to get more nervous, but while I was looking for a place to park I realized that I won this job by being myself, not hiding my desires or changing my appearance so I thought the first time I walked into McKinley, I even had an outfit similar to this one, I had entered with confidence, showing no fear or reluctance so I decided to do the same today.

I got out of the car and put on my sunglasses before entering the building. I talked to the guy behind the counter and this time Diane had already warned him and everyone else that I was coming, so they could release me and direct me to the elevator. I pressed the twelfth floor and leaned against the wall waiting for time to pass.

When I heard the noise I realized that I had arrived on the floor and that the door was opening, I put a smile on my face and started walking through the halls until I found door 201 which was where the photoshoot would be. I knocked twice on the door and after a few seconds Diane's assistant opened it and smiled at me letting me in. As I was walking around searching for Diane I suddenly bumped into someone making all of the things she was caring fall on the ground and when she was about to fall I grabbed her waist.