Tattoo

"We only have a few minutes

"We only have a few minutes."

Scott nodded as Kota pulled him into her room as he climbed through her balcony. Kota instantly placed her lips on her boyfriend's as Scott wrapped his arms around her waist. Scott walked Kota and him back to her bed as they both fell on it.

This was not the summer Kota thought she would have. She's been spending majority of her time with Scott, Lydia and Stiles over the summer but the little time she has left she's been splitting it between her family and trying to deal with the alpha pack.

The certain alpha pack she hasn't been able to tell her boyfriend.

Not to mention Derek, Isaac and Kota have been trying to find their missing pack members.

Not the summer Kota wanted but she definitely has been busy.

Her family took a turn as her parents officially both agreed to work from home over the summer to help Henry and Kota. Henry has been out of the hospital since that one fateful night where Lydia went missing but still dealing with the aftermath. That was the one thing that kept her parents together.

"I'll get her for you."

Kota and Scott both pull away as they hear Michael Enger tell someone. "You need to go." Kota whispers as she walks Scott over to her balcony. "I'll pick you up tomorrow?" Scott asks her as Kota smiles. "That bike is a death trap."

Scott shrugs as Michael knocks on the door. "One second dad!" Kota screams. Scott pulls Kota in for one last kiss leaving a smile on both of their faces. "I'll see you tomorrow McCall. Have fun tonight."

Scott nods as he leaves her room quickly jumping off the balcony. "Kota," Michael says opening the door as Kota shuts the door, "Were you outside?" Kota nods as she looks back to her dad, "Just enjoying the day."

"Well, Derek is downstairs." Kota nods as she starts to walk past her dad but he quickly stops her. "I thought you two broke up." Kota chuckles at her dad's words. "We did but we're still friends." She says before meeting up with Derek at the door.

"No balcony?" Kota questions as she hops into Derek's car. "Figured I would let Scott leave." Derek says to her as she glares at him. "Just drive." She mutters as she rubs her head hearing Derek laugh.

🌕

"Good morning." Kota greets her family as she walks downstairs. "Morning Kota." Michael Enger says kissing her head. "Scott picking you up today?" Daphne asks her daughter. "Picking you up? I thought you were driving your brother to school?" Michael asks as everyone looks to Henry.

"I'm a freshman dad." Henry states, "I think Dakota would rather go with her boyfriend on his new bike."

Kota glares at Henry as he smirks going back to eating his cereal. "His bike?" Both parents ask as Kota hears the said bike pull up. "Gotta go. He's here." She says grabbing her bag, "Love you!"