Illuminated

Wake up!

Wake up!

Wake up!

Wake up!

Kota rubbed her temples as the voice in her head only grew louder. She sat on the arm rest of the couch in the Sheriff's office next to Stiles as the boy helped her out of the factory. Her eyes kept glancing over to her best friend as his voice ran through her head.

Scott and Kira sat together on the other couch but both of them kept their eyes on Kota, worried for the girl. Scott could feel the fear run through her as they all watched Kota shoot up from the ground, grasping onto Stiles.

"So, when did you get there?" Agent McCall asked. "At the same time." Stiles answered. "At the same time as who?" Rafael asked getting annoyed with the teen. "At the same time as me." Scott answered, pointing at himself. "By coincidence?"

"What do you mean, "by coincidence?"" Stiles asked, "That's what I'm asking you. The three of you arrived at the same time-- was that a coincidence?"

"Are you asking me?"

"I think he's asking me."

"I think he's asking the both of you." Kota said. "Okay, let me answer the questions." Agent McCall said then stopped when he realized his mistake, "Let me ask the questions. Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town." He asked and they all nodded.

"Sounds about right."

"How did you know he'd take her to a power station?" He asked and Stiles shrugged nonchalantly, "Well, cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?"

"That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles."

"Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement." Stiles said winking at his dad who snorted but covered it up with a cough. "Stiles, just uh, just answer the man."

"Look, we made a good guess." Kota said with a slight shrug, Agent McCall turned to the girl, "What were the three of you doing?"

"Eating pizza."

"Eating sushi."

"Eating sushi."

"Eating pizza."

"We were eating sushi and then pizza. Scott wasn't a fan of the first option." Kota said to Agent McCall.

Agent McCall nodded slowly. "You believe this?" McCall asked, turning to Stilinski, "To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles said since he learned how to speak. But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it."