Letharia Vulpina

Kota, Derek and Scott come running into the parking lot only for Derek to throw his arms out in front of them making them stop

Kota, Derek and Scott come running into the parking lot only for Derek to throw his arms out in front of them making them stop. Looking down there was a giant puddle of water and the broken wire sat in the middle of it.

They looked back up to see Kira standing in the water, unfazed and grab the wire. They watch in shock as Kira covered the end of the wire with her fist, all the lights around them flickers as she absorbed the electricity. She opened her eyes, looking over at them with glowing orange eyes.

When she dropped the wire, that's when Derek and Kota noticed Isaac lying in the puddle making them instantly run over to them, "Isaac?" Kota asked as she grabbed him and leaned in to listen for a second before looking up at Scott and Derek with eyes. "He's not breathing... Guys, he's not breathing."

"Wait, wait, wait." Derek holds back Scott as the two try to reach out for Kota and Isaac. "What?" Scott asks as both boys look to see Kota's eyes turn black as she screams in pain as black smoke surrounds her. "Stiles." She whispers as she drops Isaac down on the ground and in a moment.

She's gone.

🦊

Henry Enger was standing in front of loft doors as he tried to work up the courage to knock on them. He was just able to convince his parents that while Kota is out there, missing, he should go to school. He just said he needed to be a normal kid.

He stared down at his phone as he looked at the text that was sent two days ago.

Kota:

Henry, I'm safe. I'm looking Stiles.

He knew that was bullshit. He quickly knocked on the loft doors as the sound echoed almost making his ears hurt. "Henry?" Derek questioned as he opened them to find the fourteen-year-old standing at his door, "What are you doing here? I thought I told your parents that it's better if you stay home."

"And I told them that I needed to be a normal kid whose normal sister just went missing." Henry said as he walked past Derek into the loft. He looked around as her furrowed his brows, "Kota did say it was a lame place." He muttered before turning back to Derek.