Galvanize

"Scott! Where the hell are you?" Kota yells into the phone

"Scott! Where the hell are you?" Kota yells into the phone. "Kota? Baby?" Scott asks, almost asleep, "What?" Kota groans as she follows Stiles through the locker room. "Don't baby me. Stiles said you needed me at school and dragged me down here."

Stiles grabs the phone from Kota as he puts Scott on speaker, "We have a job to do. Now get your ass down here." Stiles demanded and Kota couldn't help but laugh at Stiles trying to be demanding.

"Aren't we a little too old to be doing Mischief Night?"

"We do this for Coach." Stiles said. "Don't we do this to Coach?" Scott countered. Kota groans as she smacks her head against her hand. "Scott! If Stile dragged me down here that means you have to be here too." She yells into the phone, "We need this. He needs this. He lives for this stuff and he loves it." Stiles defends himself.

"It's the middle of the night."

"12:15 actually, which means it is after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day. By perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. So, if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you with the help of Kota. And we both know that she would considering I did wake her up. Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two..."

"One!" Scott said as he stepped out of the shadows, his red eyes glowing.

Stiles and Kota both screamed and scrambled back away from Scott, both falling to the ground. "Stiles, get off of me." Kota muttered as she glared at Scott laughing above them. "Stiles." Kota groans as the boy starts to laugh still laying on top of Kota. Kota can't help but join them.

"I hate you both." She mutters with a smile.

🦊

Kota hops out of the blue Jeep with Henry in the backseat. "I still don't understand why we had to come with him." Henry mutters. "Because Scott only has his bike and mom and dad took away the car after the whole not telling them about me." Kota says turning around to him.

Henry sighs as he stares at his sister, "Don't embarrass me today." He says brushing past Kota, Stiles and Isaac. "Hey Henry." Isaac calls out, "Bye Henry."

Kota laughs as she notices Henry throw a wave at them both walking off to his friends. "Is he always that moody or is it just the Enger blood?" Stiles asks causing Kota to slap the back of his head.

"It's just who they are." Isaac mutters earning a glare from Kota. "Where's Scott?" He asks her and Kota shrugs as she looks over to see Scott with Ethan and Aiden by the bike stands. "I don't like the sight of that." Kota says pulling both boys along with her.

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden said. "I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." Isaac said.