Insatiable

"Hey, it's Henry

"Hey, it's Henry. Leave a message after the beeeep."

Kota wiped away her tears as she sat outside the McCall house alone. "Hey kid, it's me. I know you're probably with grandpa and grandma but this is almost over, okay? You can come home soon. I-," Kota took a deep breath, "I just need you to know that whatever happens, I love you."

Kota hangs up the phone, closing her eyes taking in the silence. "You look scared." Kota opens one eye to see Noshiko Yukimura standing above her. She opened both eyes standing up and nodding, "That obvious?" She questions.

"He has no control over you." Noshiko tells her, "Only you have control now. Your power isn't dangerous, you just have to learn to control it." Kota nods before leading Noshiko into the McCall house.

The two walk into the house the same time that Stiles and Scott walk down the stairs. "Do you recognize me?" She asked and Stiles nodded slightly just as Kira ran in, "Stop!"

"It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come." Stiles said and she shook her head slightly, "You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords." Kira said before turning to her mother. "Kira, stop." Kota said as exhaustion came over her, "We need to do this."

Kira shook her head looking at the two teens before glancing at her mother, "Mom, don't do this to them." Kira said, "It's already done." Noshiko said and then a couple of Oni suddenly appeared.

Scott ran over stepping in front of Kota as the Oni charged at Stiles. One of the Oni grabbed Stiles by the side of his head like they did to everyone else. They stood there for a moment until the Oni let Stiles go, letting him fall to the ground.

"They're not checking me?" Kota questioned. "He has no control over you." Noshiko said to her, "Look behind his ear." Noshiko said and Kota ran over to Stiles to see the backwards five behind his ear. "It worked." She said. "So, I'm actually me?" Stiles asked and Kota helped him sit up a bit. "More you than Nogitsune."

"Well can the Oni find him?"

"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now."

"Can they kill him?"

"Depends on how strong he is."

"What about Lydia? Why would he take her?" Scott asked looking up at Noshiko, "He would only take her for an advantage" She said, making Kota raise her eyebrows, "You mean for her power?" She asked and Noshiko nodded.

"The power of a banshee."

🦊

"Ah, if I could just find my keys." Stilinski muttered as he stood up and grabbed his jacket. "In your coffee cup." He looked up to see Stiles, Scott, and Kota in the doorway, "You always drop them in your empty cup." Stiles said.

Stilinski looked at Scott and Kota who both nodded, making him sigh in relief before running over to his son. He instantly pulled him into a tight hug. "Hey, dad." Stiles said before they pulled away.