Lunar Eclipse

"Kota, can we talk?"

Kota turns around facing her best friend as she stares at him before nodding silently. Her and Isaac take a step outside the clinic room shutting the door behind them.

"I should've told you. I should've told you about Allison." Isaac tells her causing Kota to scoff, "Dakota-"

"I'm your best friend Isaac!" Kota screams at him, "I was there when your mom died! I was there when Camden died! Because of you I got the bite and I turned into a werewolf and got sucked into this whole life!"

Kota shakes her head as she takes a step back from him, her eyes lingering on the three tubs, "And because of that I fell in love with a guy who didn't even know my name but then he broke my heart in the span of months."

"Kota-"

"You should've told me. I wouldn't of cared, Iz. I want you happy but you hid it from me when I was going through something and I needed my best friend." Kota looks back at him, "But you threw me away and you threw Derek away."

"I didn't mean to throw you away! I didn't want that!" Isaac screamed at her as both teens started to cry. "You didn't have to choose either! I'm your best friend and yet - yet you treated me like I was nothing. I went through everything you went through. I felt the pain when Boyd and Erica died. I'm losing Derek! I'm lost Scott! I'm going to lose Lydia and Stiles and now you all because everyone has to choose! But - but I don't want to choose. I don't want anyone to choose. I just want- I just want-"

Kota falls into Isaac's arms as she sobs. "I just want to be happy." She admits.

🌕

"Lydia please stop pacing." Kota groans as she sits back watching Lydia pace, "You're giving me a headache." "Is it supposed to be taking this long?" Lydia stressed, looking over at Deaton.

But before Kota could say anything, all at one, their eyes snapped open and they sat up, surging back to consciousness. Water splashes across the floor as they each grasp for the edges of the steel tub, pulling themselves up. "I saw it- I know where it is." Scott said as one-by-one they scrambled out of the tubs soaking wet.

"We passed it, there's a stump, this huge tree, not huge now it was cut down but big. Very big."

"It was the night we were looking for the body-"

"The night you were bit by Peter."

"I was there too. In the car with my mother. We almost hit someone."

"It was me- you almost hit me." Scott said. Kota grabbed two towels from Isaac as he went over to Allison and she gave one to each of the boys. "You good?" She questioned Stiles as he nodded giving her a smile. "I'm good Kota."

Kota turned around handing a towel to Scott and all she could do is stare into his eyes. "You're okay." Kota whispers as she looks up at Scott. "You're okay." She keeps repeating, not sure who she's telling him or herself.