More Bad Than Good

"Scott, wait!" Dakota shouts to Scott as she and Stiles both run after Scott

"Scott, wait!" Dakota shouts to Scott as she and Stiles both run after Scott. Kota trailed behind the boys as she stopped to take off her shoes, grasping them in her hands. "Stiles! Seriously!" She yelled as the boy ran past her.

"Come on Kota." Stiles said running off in another direction. "Oh my god." Kota groaned as she tried to chase after Scott but she ended up falling over a tree branch. Kota screamed as she felt a hand reach down and grab her. She quickly turned around and before she could attack the person let go.

"It's me Kota!" Scott screamed helping her up. She brushed herself off as Scott picked a branch from her hair, laughing. "So not funny." She muttered as Stiles ran towards them. "I think I found something."

"So did I."

Scott and Kota followed behind Stiles until he led him to a rocky hill. And through a little hole, Scott and Stiles walked through as Kota stayed in the front of the entrance. "It's a coyote den." Stiles said as he shined the flashlight around, "Werecoyote." Scott corrected.

"You see this? This is Malia's. Remember? It's the same one she was wearing in the photo." Stiles said as he picked up one of the articles of clothing. "Um, I hate to be the bad guy but we shouldn't be here." Kota said as she glanced around while the guys looked back at her, "What do you mean?" Stiles asked and she sighed.

"She's not gonna come back now. We just invaded her home - our scent is going to be everywhere." She said and Scott nodded in agreement, "If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?" Stiles asked and Scott shrugged slightly.

"I don't know."

"Can you track her now? You think you got her scent?" Stiles asked and Scott sighed, "Maybe, - but I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf. And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back." Scott said and Stiles sighed and nodded slightly. "The door's still open."

"If I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help." Scott sighed softly, "This is basically a crime scene, right? I think it might be a little out of my boss' league."

"And more in my dad's."

🦊

"Here's where we found the den. It's right in the middle of the hiking trails." Stiles says as he, Scott, Allison, and Kota stood around Stiles' tablet in the corner of their classroom. "Well, that could narrow it down. Coyotes travel in fixed trails. But I think you're right about her not going back to the den. Coyotes don't like wolves, and they're really smart - if they don't want to be heard, they actually walk on their toes." Allison said and Kota nodded in agreement.

"Coyotes tip-toe?" Stiles asked, shocked, making the girls roll their eyes, "They tip-toe you idiot." Kota said as the bell rang. "I gotta go but send me the pinned location." Allison said.

Kota went to follow Scott and Stiles to their seats as Allison ran off but Kota was blocked by somebody walking up to her. "Hi. I'm Kira. You knew that. I knew you knew that. I don't know why I just told you that again." Kira rambled out causing Kota to smile.