Silverfinger

"You wanna tell me what was going on?"

Kota shakes her head as she paces Derek's messy loft. "Kota!" He screams making her turn to him, "I got messages from you telling me that you were scared and hearing things." Kota shrugs as she bites her nails, "I don't know what's happening." She admits.

"Maybe you can explain why there was a party then at my place?" He asks her as he picks up a random shirt. "That I had nothing to do with." Kota says confidently, "I only heard that there was this party thrown by Aiden and Ethan in a loft. My best guess it was yours." She told him walking over and taking the shirt form his hand, throwing it on the other side of the room.

"Who's the new girl?" Derek asks as he catches Kota staring off into space once more. "Kira." She mutters, "She's nice and my friend, I think but a lot has happened while you were gone Derek."

Derek watches as tears fill Kota's eyes, "I'm scared Derek. Something is happening. Something terrifying is happening in Beacon Hills - to us! I'm scared, for once I'm scared that something bad might happen." Kota cries out.

Derek brings Kota into a hug as the girl, his first beta, his best friend, cries into his chest. "I got you, kid. I got you Kota." He whispers.

🦊

"You missed a great movie night." Henry says to Kota sarcastically as the two drive to school, "Dad fell asleep fifteen minutes into the first movie and mom was to obsessed with her computer to even know what movie we were on."

Kota laughed as she pulled up to the school, "I'll catch the next one. I promise." She told him. "I thought about it." Henry blurted out, "I guess I didn't realize that me not being supernatural it might be difficult to fight alongside you. So for now, I'll stay away." Henry told her causing Kota to smile gratefully.

Both the Enger kids got out of the car as Henry turned around before walking into school, "Just promise me that you'll come home safe?" He asked and Kota nodded as she watched Henry meet up with his friends.

She glanced over to see Scott alongside of Ethan and Aiden. "Kira get home okay?" Kota yelled as she waked over to Scott as he and twins take off their helmets. Scott nods before looking at the former alphas, "You guys going to be doing this all day?"

"All day."

"All night." They said, making Scott sigh and look at Kota with a mix of annoyed and exhaustion making Kota chuckle, "Is this about being my pack?"

"This is about you being the target of demonic ninjas." Aiden said, making Ethan look over at him, "You mean, the demonic ninjas that pulled swords out of their chest and completely kicked our asses?" Ethan said sarcastically. "Yeah. Those demonic ninjas." Aiden said just as sarcastically.

"Scott has a pack to protect him." Kota tells them, glaring at them. "They were looking right at him when the sun came up." Ethan said and Scott nodded, "And they also disappeared." Scott said, looking back towards Kota, "I don't like this." She muttered.