Currents

"Scott!" Dakota yelled as Scott picked her up and threw her on her bed

"Scott!" Dakota yelled as Scott picked her up and threw her on her bed. She laughed as she watched her boyfriend close the window he climbed through.

"Scott's here?" Kota groaned hearing Henry yell for him as he ran into her room. Henry ran over trying to knock Scott over but Scott was stuck in place. "So close Henry." He told him pushing him away, "Maybe if you tried out for the lacrosse team," Scott trailed off.

"Never mention sports to me again." Henry groaned to him, "I would rather sit in front of a computer than deal with Coach."

"Amen." Kota said as she sat up and grabbed her brother's shoulders. "Now, can you please leave us alone?" She asked him guiding him towards the door.

"But I wanted to see if Scott wanted to play Xbox with me." Henry told her causing both Enger siblings to look back to Scott. "One hour?" He asked Kota with a smile.

She hated to admit that she loved that her brother liked Scott and that Scott loved to hangout with Henry. "One hour." She told both boys, "But then you leave us alone, deal?"

"Deal." Henry said running to his room. Scott walked over to Kota wrapping his arms around her waist as she leaned back on his chest. "Don't worry, you're still my favorite Enger." He whispered to her kissing the side of her head.

Kota chuckled as she turned around and grabbing Scott's face, "I better be."

"Scott come on!"

Scott quickly leaned down for a quick kiss to Kota before pulling away and walking out of her room. He took a step back in looking at her, "Oh by the way, happy four months."

"Henry, don't start without me you cheater." Kota heard Scott yell down the hall as her cheeks become red. Tonight would be the night she would tell him that she loves him. Her mind quickly changed as her phone started to ring.

"Stiles?"

"Do you want to go to a party?"

🌕

"Is Scott coming over tonight? I got the new COD and I wanted to see if he wanted to play?" Henry asked walking into his sister's room. "Kota?" He asked quietly seeing his mom and his sister on her bed.

"Henry, maybe now isn't the best time." Daphne told her youngest, "Go and see if your dad wants to play or invite your friend over, Mason." She went back to rubbing Kota's back.

"Kota are you okay?" Henry asked softly. Kota looked up as she wiped her tears, nodding. "I'll be fine." She told him. "I'll play with you, Hen. Just go and set up and give me like ten minutes."

Henry nodded as he turned to walk out of his sisters room and as soon as he did he heard her start to sob. He quickly pulled out his phone and texted Scott, asking him what happened to her.