Visionary

Kota sat on her balcony as she watched the wind blow through the trees

Kota sat on her balcony as she watched the wind blow through the trees. She wiped her tears as she tries to hold herself together even though the past few hours almost killed her, mentally of course.

Derek went to into hiding.

Isaac wanted to give her space.

Stiles was picking her up to go and have a talk with Peter and Cora.

Boyd is dead.

Her heart broke knowing that the feeling of failure is once again on her for her lost packmate. She tried to hold back a sob as she pushed back her hair but when she hears the door to her room open and close she takes a deep breath and stands up straight.

"Kota? Sweetheart?"

"Out here Scott." She says calling back to him as she tries to keep her voice steady. She called Scott over as soon as she got home because she needed him and she needed to talk to him. About everything.

Scott walks up to Kota as he wraps his arms around her waist, placing his chin on her shoulder. "I've missed you. I'm sorry I wasn't there when it happened." He whispered to her. Kota nodded as she turned around not looking Scott in the eyes, "I've missed you too. And it's okay, you had to save Deaton." She admits grabbing his hands, "But we need to talk."

Scott nods as he brushes his fingers across her cheek. Kota can't help but lean into his touch as a smile forms on her face, oh how she'll miss that feeling.

"Scott, I need you to be honest. Do you care about me?" Kota asks pushing Scott's hand away from her face. "What?" Scott whispers taking a step back, "You heard me Scott. Please don't make me say it again."

"Of course I care about you, Kota." Scott tells her grabbing both of her hands, "You're my girlfriend." Scott whispers causing Dakota to bite her lip, "If you're going to play the girlfriend card, then I need the truth about Allison."

"I told you that she means nothing-"

"Then why did you lie?" Kota whispers pushing Scott away from her as she storms inside her room. "If you really cared about me then you would've told me as soon as it happened! You would've told me that you were going to see her!"

"Kota," Scott walks after her as he grabs her arm making her turn around, "I don't know what you want from me." He admits causing Kota to scoff as tears roll down her face. "I want the truth, Scott. I want to know why after having the summer of our lives, that you decided to lie to my face. I want to know what's so special about her that you had to kiss her and leave me for her."

"Kota, I," Scott trails off as tears fill his eyes as he avoids her eyes. "What can I do to make it up to you?" He asks. "Did she kiss you? Did she force you to go and help her?" Kota asks him but Scott's silence gives her the answer she didn't want to hear.