Alpha Pact

"I love you

"I love you."

Three words. Eight letters.

I love you.

How easy it was for Kota to utter those words to Scott as he left and how easy it was for Scott to say it back. Never did Kota have so much hope yet so much fear lingering in her.

The only thing Kota could do as Scott walked away was cry watching him leave her one last time but this time she doesn't know what will happen. When Kota and Scott broke up she knew that she would still see him at school and dealing with the alpha pack and the Darach. She knew that he was still there.

But now?

Now the only hope she had to see him again was to try and save his mother and Stiles' father.

"Stiles!" Kota screams out as Stiles keeps slapping Derek's unconscious body. "Stiles! Stop!"

"Derek!" Stiles yells over her voice. "Stiles!" Kota yells running over to the two. She grabs Stiles hands pulling the boy off of Derek causing Stiles to glare at her.

"What are you doing?" He yells at her, "I'm trying to save Derek and wake him up so we can save Scott!" Kota's eyes flash yellow as she pushes Stiles making him stumble, "Don't act so high and mighty now Stiles! We both lost Scott and I get it you lost a lot right now but you still have me."

Stiles' eyes widen as Kota growls and reaches down slapping Derek screaming his name. She growls one more time as she lifts her hands up but suddenly a hand catches her wrist, "Kota?" Derek asks seeing the girl almost shifted.

She shuts her eyes as she takes a deep breath and when she opens them they are back to normal. "Where is she?"

"Jennifer? Gone with Scott's mom." Stiles says helping Kota off of Derek. "He took her?" Derek frantically asked. "Yeah and if that' not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay?"

Derek's eyes glanced at Kota as her face fell. "We gotta get you out of here. The police are coming and you need to be gone." Kota tells him as she helps him up.

"What about Cora?"

🌕

Kota slams the passenger door shut of Derek's car as she spots Isaac. "Iz!" She shouts running over to him. Isaac wraps her arms around Kota bringing the redhead into a hug. "I never thought I would be happy to see you." Isaac mutters pulling her away.

"Where's Scott and Stiles?"

Kota looks over as Isaac's hold on her loosens as she stares at both Argents. "Stiles is still at the hospital. He's gonna hold off the cops for us." Derek calls out as he grabs Cora.

"We have to go right now." Isaac says pulling Kota to the car. "What about Scott and Melissa?" Argent asks the last few remaining members of the Hale pack.