De-Void

"I'm not the Soldier

"I'm not the Soldier." Kota whispered as she walked towards Void Stiles. "No not anymore. I let you go as a thank you for helping me." Void told her, "I helped become what you needed to become, Dakota. I made you the Demon Wolf."

"You used me." Kota said as Void started to circle her, "I didn't want to be a Demon Wolf. I didn't want these powers." Void clicked his tongue before chuckling, "Didn't I?" He asked her stopping behind her.

"You're one true love became the True Alpha and you were just his beta. This way you two are now equal in power." Void said making Kota growl and shake her head. "I don't care about that and Scott knows that."

"Are you sure about that? His last girlfriend is an excellent hunter, a strong hunter. Who knows what's happening right now? I heard he was with the Kitsune." Dakota quickly turned around flashing her eyes as she tossed Void back towards the window of the loft.

He laughed as he stood up and clapped, "There she is." He said before Stilinski rushed in. "You want to handcuff me?" Void Stiles asked as Stilinski pulled out a pair of handcuffs. "If my son is still here - if there's a part of him standing her in front of me - then he'll put theses on willingly and he'll come with me. Because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others." Stilinski said and Stiles put his hands up.

Stilinski put the cuffs around Stiles' wrist, not looking away from him. Stiles looked up with an almost sinister look on his face as Stilinski stepped back. "You're not my son." He whispered and Stiles broke the handcuffs like it was nothing.

Allison, Argent and Derek quickly walked into the loft making Stiles look over at them and chuckle. He looked over at Allison as she held up a taser, pulling the trigger. But instead of Stiles getting tased, his hands shot out and grabbed the strings of the taser, unaffected before throwing it to the side.

Derek growled and ran at Stiles but Stiles grabbed Derek's arm, twisting it behind his back and throwing him to the wall as if he was as light as a feather. "Derek!" Kota screamed rushing over to him.

The sound of a gun being cocked made everyone turn to see Argent pointing at a gun at Stiles. "Argent, listen to me! Don't do this!" Stilinski said holding his hand out but Argent didn't look away from Stiles. "Why not? I've done it before... Werewolves, Berserkers, and I can easily add a Nogitsune to the list."

"Stiles is still in there. If you shoot him, you're not just killing a Nogitsune. You'll be killing an innocent teenager, who is still just human." Kota said stepping forward as Derek placed an arm in front of her, stopping her. She noticed the smirk that Void had only causing Derek to step in front of her.

"You're not going to shoot my son!" Stilinski said as he cocked his gun and pointed it at Argent. "You said it yourself, Sheriff - that's not your son."

"Put it down! Put it down!"

"Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's going to kill me, Dad. Kota? Kota you have to do something." Stiles said making Kota close her eyes and groan in pain. "Don't listen." Derek said holding her close to him.