Unleashed

"Kota

"Kota."

"In a minute." She called back as she stood in her basement hitting a punching bag. "Kota." Dakota groaned as she hit the bag one last time before turning around to see her parents standing there.

"Is Scott coming for dinner?" Her mom asks her causing Dakota to sigh. "No." She admits. "He - he had to work." She says softly. Kota turns around as she kicks the bag making it fall to the ground. Her parents sighed as they stared at their daughter who changed right before their eyes.

Their once sweet girl who would never hurt a fly turned into someone who needs to release their anger and go on late night adventures with her friends.

Kota could hear her parents whispering over her music as they wondered what was going on with her but how could she explain to her parents that she was getting angry with Scott. She was angry with the fact that once again he made Allison feel like she was his girlfriend. He kept a secret from her about seeing Allison that night and somehow the hunter kept barging into their relationship.

Scott did truly have to work that night but she just hoped that her relationship wasn't doomed.

She put back up the bag as she did one final punch, her eyes shifting as the bag flew across the room. She sighed turning around to her parents moving her hair out of her face, "So what's for dinner?"

🌕

"Never thought I would see the day that Dakota Enger is involved in sports?" Stiles asks spotting Dakota walking over to him, Scott and Isaac as they get ready for track practice. Kota smirks as she chuckles tightening her ponytail punching Stiles arm.

"After a recent discussion last night my parents thought I should put my energy towards something like this." She mutters as she glances between the three of them before pulling Isaac to the side.

"Are you still at Derek's?" She asks him causing him to nod. "You know you can stay with me, right? We have a room for you." Isaac nods as he gives his best friend a smile. "I know Kota but it's not that bad."

"It's Derek." Kota says, "I like the guy but I can't imagine living with him is the best idea." Isaac laughs at her statement agreeing silently as Kota walks over to Scott and Stiles.

"Kota-" Scott starts to reach out to her but she interrupts him as she spots Ethan and Aiden walk right up to Isaac, stopping next to him. "This is not going to be good."

Kota flinches as Coach blows his whistle starting the run, "Isaac." She calls out grabbing the beta's shoulders. "It's them." Isaac tells Scott and Kota before taking off after them. "Oh come on. Iz!" Kota groans as she runs after Isaac.

Kota keeps up with Isaac as they run behind the twins the whole time. It wasn't until they hit a turn that they lost them. "Where are they?" Kota asks Isaac.