two

To say the last few days have flown by would be an understatement. Im here, i'm at St. George's park. Just arrived actually, i've not got out of the car yet, i traveled with lucy and keira.

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention. This world cup is here, in England.

"you will be fine kid"
keira said playfully punching my leg as i bounced it up and down

"come on sis, let's do this!"
I nodded and got out of the car. I collected my bags, said thank you to the driver and walked into the building. We were getting filmed as we walked in, i smiled at the camera.

All 3 of us entered and were told we are the first here. I'm happy about that, it gives me time to settle before meeting everyone. Yes, i have met some people but only briefly and that was ages ago.
I was separated from lucy and keira as they were roommates, i'm still yet to find out my roommate. I don't even know where to go, i'm standing in a big room clueless.

"hey. Welcome back ella"
I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around and saw one of the staff members. I lightly smiled at her.

"i'm Emma, one of the staff members here. Your key is somewhere over there on that table. Just look for the envelope with your name on it and then head up to your room. Training starts at 5pm so that gives you around 3 hours to sort everything out and meet the girls properly. Everyone should be here soon, enjoy"

"thank you emma"
I said as i found the envelope with my name on it and went to find my room.

Lucy and keira are room 201 and i am room 203. My room is directly across from theirs. I opened my room door with the key and was presently surprised with the size of it. There are two double beds, a good sized bathroom, a good sized TV and a table. It's a lot bigger than i expected and there is a lot of storage for clothes and stuff. I decided to take the bed closest to the door, so i put my bag on the bed and unpacked a little, after i had finished i got my boots and football equipment out and placed them on the floor at the bottom of my bed as i will need them for today. I slipped my trainers off and lay on bed, just scrolling through instagram.

That's what i was doing until the door opened, i jumped up as i got a fright and i watched as a pretty blonde girl walked in, clearly not expecting to see me as she jumped back. Well, now i know who i'm rooming with.. Leah Williamson, Keira's best friend who i have never met properly.

"you scared me! i didn't think anyone was in here!"
She said smiling. Her smile, wow. Ella shut up, that's keira's best friend.

"s-sorry"
i said shyly back

"it's fine, i guess we are roomies"
she said with that pretty smile of hers. Wow

"yeah, i guess"

"i'm leah. It's nice to finally get to meet you properly"
She opened her arms and i accepted her hug before pulling away and sitting on the edge of my bed

"yeah. You too"

"you're lucy's sister, yeah?"

"yep. Ella bronze"

"cute name"
She said making me blush

"thanks"
i said awkwardly

"well i'm going to unpack a little then head down to say hi to the girls before training. Want to come?"

"yeah, sure"

"okay. 10 minutes then"

******
For the next 10 minutes i watched leah unpack. She's beautiful i mean she's perfect. Anyway, i put my shoes back on as me and leah left the room and walked back down, we didn't have any conversation on the way down but she lead me into this large room where all the girls seemed to be. I stood at the door not knowing where to go or who to talk to. Leah noticed i was nervous.