seventeen

After a great day yesterday, the preparation starts, the preparation for the US. Arguably the biggest game of our careers against arguably the best National side in the world. It was going to be tough and the US are favourites, not only to beat us, but to go on and win the competition all together. We're up against it, but we have quality all over the pitch, we're more than capable of shocking the world.

Me and leah both woke up, we cuddled for a little before deciding to have breakfast in our room, together. I went downstairs and got mine and Leah's breakfast before returning to our room with the food. Me and leah ate, spoke and cuddled a little more. I even posted a picture of us on my instagram story. A photo of Leah cuddling into me.

Cuddles for breakfast🥰

Is how i captioned the photo. Me and Leah aren't officially dating, to the world. We are obviously dating but only our close friends know. We post each other all the time on instagram and we always comment on each others post. Yesterday when i hugged Leah from behind during her interview and when i wrapped my arms around her at Half Time, the fans were going mental. We haven't confirmed anything but we don't shy away from posting together and i wouldn't mind going public with her at all.

After eating our breakfast Leah somehow persuaded me to make a Tiktok with her. I may be the youngest in the relationship but Leah is definitely the more active on social media. I post on my story quite frequently, as does leah but posting actual posts isn't my strong point. I've posted a few times since i've been here, i'm improving but there's still room for improvement.

I agreed to make the tiktok. I was on Leahs back, i can't even remember the dance or the song but she posted it. I even downloaded Tiktok just for her. I followed her and liked the Tiktok.
I even left a comment.

The things i do for you..

Leah replied to it with Laughing emojis. I then posted on instagram, once again. This time it was indeed another picture of me and Leah. I posted it on my story.

Tiktok isn't my strong point

Tiktok isn't my strong point. I think i will just stick to football, thanks.
@leahwilliamsonn

Once that was over and done with, it was time to get ready for the day. There's no off days now, each day counts. We have 3 days i think, before this game and we need to work every day if we want to win. I was looking around for my England training stuff but i couldn't find it. I heard leah snickering for my bed, i looked at her and there she was. The beautiful defender, her blonde hair, in a high pony, hanging over her shoulder. Her beautiful smile and perfect nose. She was looking right at me. It's impossible not to stare. I looked down after i managed to stop staring and i seen her England top. It read 27, my number. I looked down ever further and her shorts also read 27. Then she put a jumper on which also read 27. I couldn't find my England stuff because Leah, Leah Williamson had stolen it, all of it.