twenty two

I woke up the next morning in a good mood. We are in the final of the World Cup and i'm laying in my sleeping girlfriends arms. My mood changed, it went from a happy one to a confused one.

I went on my phone and checked twitter. It was blowing up and i didn't know why, so i checked and found out. For some reason people have been saying i am or am going to leave city, even sky sports posted about it and i have no idea why because i certainly know nothing about this. I'm happy at city and i'm under contract for another two years, why would i leave? I love the club. People have came out and said i've received offers from some of the biggest clubs in Europe. You see, i've received offers from clubs like Arsenal, Chelsea, Untied, Barca, Lyon and Wolfsburg over the past two years but i've never thought twice about turning them down.
I found a link to the article sky sports wrote and i decided to read it.

Ella Bronze. 19 Years old. One of Europe's most promising, young talents could be on her way out of Manchester City.

Bronze has been at City since the age of 12. Bronze who made her first professional appearance at the age of 16 has been a key part to this Manchester City side over the past two years. The young star probably, right now has more eyes on her than ever before. England fans have been full of praise for their new hero who has helped them reach the World Cup Final. Some saying she is the saviour this country need, others calling her a hero. Bronze has the world at her feet and it's clear to see she is enjoying her football at the moment.

Reports have emerged this morning that Bronze may well be on her way out of the club she supports and plays for, Manchester City. Bronze has received offered from Europe's Elite and many think her time at City is over. While nothing has been confirmed everything points towards an exit for the young prodigy.

Where will we see Bronze play her football next?
Arsenal?
Chelsea?
Manchester United?
Lyon?
Barcelona?
Wolfsburg?

To me, these reports are completely false. I'm not leaving the club i'm happy at. I'm enjoying my football and don't want to play it anywhere else. Moving clubs, since i joined 7 years ago has never been on my mind. I decided to post on instagram. Me in blue, to calm the false reports down.

@ellabronze

My club, always💙 Can't wait to be back playing in blue💙Not long now @mancity👊💙

Not long now @mancity👊💙

mancity - one of our very own💙

Leah woke up, not long after i had made that post in an attempt to erase the rumours. Leah woke up and grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers. I looked at her and she smiled, i returned the smile.

"good morning"
I said, lightly.

"good morning. Been up long?"