twelve

"where do you think you're going?"
A very familiar voice asked from across the changing room. I immediately spun around and was met by the eyes of everyone in the changing room.

"going to answer my question?"
That same voice asked.. It was georgia.

"i'm just going up to my room"
I said responding to my club teammates question

"no you're not. Not without an explanation"
I looked at her puzzled

"an explanation of what?"
I asked genuinely confused

"on what the hell happened out there? You were snatching at everything and belting the ball at every opportunity you got. That's not like you ella"
Ellie said, helping georgia. I know deep down they're right

"just frustration"
i lied

"and what the hell were you frustrated about? It was a training game, kid!"
Millie bright said joining in on the conversation that everyone was listening into

"i don't know"

"that's a lie"
Rachel said this time

"i don't want to talk about it, so can i go now?"

"no, not until you give us an explanation on why you were being so rough out there!"
Georgia said

"I said i don't want to talk about it!"

"it's not nice to hide stuff ella"

"Georgia. I. Don't. Want. To. Talk. About. It"

"we are your friends ella. You should trust us"

"I do fucking trust you but i don't want to talk about it!!"
I said slightly raising my voice. Georgia went to say something but was quickly stopped

"g, she clearly doesn't want to tell us. Just leave her"
Hempo said. I shot a quick smile her way before walking out. Going straight up to my room.

As soon as i got to my room i flopped on my bed, letting it all out. I punched my pillow multiple times letting out my anger before i completely broke down on my bed. I was in complete tears when i heard a knock at my door.

"who is it!"
I yelled

"jordan"

"jordan p-"

"look ella. It's only me. I can get keira, lucy or leah if you would like"

"l-leah please"

"okay. I'll get her for you"

"wait"

"i'm still here ella"

"i love you"

"i love you too kiddo. I love you so much"
I heard jordan walk away and i returned to my crying until the door opened. I didn't move. I was spread out on top of my bed with my face buried into it. You could literally hear me crying. I felt leah put her arms around me, lifting me up. She walked over with me in her arms to her bed and sat down with me curled up in her arms. Eventually i moved. I lay across leah with my head in her arms, she was playing with my hair, waiting for me to talk but i didn't so she did.

"what's going on, love. Everyone is worried about you. G didn't mean to push you like that, she's just worried like the rest of us. I'm worried, you weren't you out there. I seen you leave training before it finished. What happened?"

"it was my mum s- She was here"

"why was she here?"

"to talk. To talk to me"