eighteen

Everyone had finished in the gym. I had just walked back into my room. I went for a shower downstairs and when i walked in i was greeted by a smiling Leah Williamson. I smiled at her before sitting down on my bed.

"you're happy?"

"I am. Yes"

"any reason for that?"

"Maybe, just a little reason"

"care to share?"

"Actually, i've got a better idea"

"yeah, what's that?"

"I wanted to ask you a question"

"I'm listening"

"Would you care to go on a date with me?"

"I would love to go on a date with you babe, but when?"

"6. Two hours"

"How?"

"I spoke to Sarina. She knows about us. I didn't tell her, she already knew. She agreed to let me take you out as long as one of our chefs are at the restaurant"

"fancy or casual?"

"you're beautiful in anything"
Leah said. I kissed her.

"Better start getting ready then"

"better"

Leah then disappeared into the bathroom. I'm guessing she already knows what to wear. Leah's fashion sense is outstanding. Mines on the other hand, could use some work. I frantically ran around the room in a hunt for clothes, only to realise i hadn't brought anything bar tracksuits, shorts and leggings. I was trying to figure out what to do when i had a lightbulb moment. I sprinted out of our room over to Luce and Keira's room. I knocked on the door, maybe 20 times before Lucy opened it. I then rushed in. Lucy closed the door behind me.

"You have no patience!"
Keira yelled

"Sorry. Sis i need your help"

"What's up?"

"I'm going on a date with Leah, in two hours and i have nothing to wear"

"i know"
Lucy said.

"how?"

"She told me" "And Me!!" Keira yelled causing me and Lucy to laugh. "Yeah, she told us. Anyway, clothes?"

"please. I literally have nothing!"

"fancy or casual?"

"I don't know. You pick. What's Leah wearing?"

"She will probably go casual but make it look fancy because she literally pulls everything and anything off"

"She does, doesn't she?"

After rambling on and on about clothes i finally found an outfit. Well, i never, Luce did. Her and Keira. I was going to try and dress fancy but i can't. I'm the most basic girl you could ever meet, so i went basic. Again.

I ended up putting on a pair of light blue, slightly ripped, skinny jeans. With a grey hoodie, that had black and red writing on it. I then added a pattered Jacket and finished the look off with some white Alexander McQueens. Luce did straighten my hair but i ended up putting it into a high pony. It was basic but it looked good, or so lucy and Keira say.

By the time i was ready it was 5:30pm. Leah had texted me telling me she is ready and will meet me just outside of the meeting room, which is at the front of where we are staying. I said bye to the girls and they wished me luck. This is my first ever date. Lucy was so excited she took a selfie of us and put it on her instagram story and tweeted it.