six

I woke up the next morning before leah did. When i woke up she was still asleep, i got out of bed and put some sliders on before silently walking out of the room. There's a balcony on our floor so i walked to it and stood, leaning over the edge just taking everything in. That's what i was doing until someone put a hand on my shoulder, i jumped and turned around.. It was lucy i sighed and tried to walk away but she grabbed my arm, pulling me back.

"luce, get off of me"

"no ella. We are going to talk and that's final"

"i thought i made my feelings clear yesterday!"

"oh no you did. You made them very clear but i don't care. We are going to talk and we are going to do so right now"
I rolled my eyes at my sister

"what is it then? i'm listening!"

"what is going on with you?"

"absolutely nothing"

"yeah, because i believe that"

"well you're gonna have too, aren't you?"

"i wouldn't if you would start telling me the truth. You've completely shut me out"

"yeah lucy. I don't like opening up to anyone, not even you. You hurt me luce and that was the last straw"

"i don't know how i even possibly hurt you"

"you do lucy, you do know"

"i don't. Please, explain"

"after the game? With mum and dad?"

"what about them?"

"stop acting so bloody oblivious! You stuck up for them lucy!"

"because you were being unfair"

"they've been unfair to me my whole life!"

"that isn't true ella"

"it is, it's more then true. See if you want to stick up for them then that's fine by me, but i'm not doing this. Just leave me alone lucy"

"you've changed"

"you're beginning to sound just like them"

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"it's always 'i've changed' They're never proud of me and i'm starting to think you aren't either. I haven't changed i've just matured and i know that i've been mistreated for the majority of my life and enough is enough"

"you know i'm proud of you el"

"i did but i'm not sure i do anymore"

"we're not getting anywhere with this, are we?"

"no, no we are not. Just, don't cause a scene in the changing room again"

"you caused one at breakfast"

"because you wouldn't drop it!!"

"i'm going to let you cool down. I'll talk to you later."

"don't bother. We are just fighting, it's pointless"

"alright"
I heard lucy say. I watched as the brow haired full back turned her back on me, walking away. I looked at the time. It was 8am. I just stared over the balcony for what felt like hours. I turned around when i heard someone say my name. It was leah. I smiled at her as she approached me embracing me in a warm hug.

"there you are! I was wondering where you went"

"just needed some air"

"hey, are you okay?"