Chapter 34

Don't forget to vote!

Axarii's POV

After Mason finished examining me he and Xavier had went into another room to talk. It was currently 4:00am.

When Xavier came back he told me Mason had already left. I could still remember the sad look on his face when he saw me.

Xavier told me that this wasn't the room he was sleeping in, this was the extra bedroom. His room was upstairs.

"Goodnight love. I'll see you in the morning." He spoke out before walking towards the door. Before he could get too far I had grabbed onto his dress pants since I had on his shirt.

He then stopped, looking back at me in confusion. "I... I want to sleep with you. If that's fine." I muttered out, staring at the door. I don't want to be alone.

Before I knew it he scooped me up from the bed, walking out of the room. I found it weird that he was silent the whole time our way up the stairs. It wasn't like him to be quiet.

He gently sat me down on the bed before walking over to the other side. This bed was bigger than the one downstairs. I watched as he stretched his arms out slightly, his muscles tensing.

Xavier was well built. That will never change.

"Are you avoiding me?" I asked him while getting under the covers. He then turned towards me.

"Of course not... I just want to give you space." He replied back softly.

"I also had Mason go collect your things from Grayson's room, they're downstairs... I don't trust him." He added.

Grayson... he didn't have anything to do with this did he?

"Listen Arii-" He began.

"I love you."

Did I... just say that?

From the look on his face, I did.

I just said I love you.

"What did you say?" He asked me slowly. I don't know why but it felt like there were butterflies in my stomach. My heart was racing.

I then pulled the covers up so that they were over my head. "Goodnight."

After a few moments I heard him shuffling around before the lights were turned off.

"Arii..." He spoke out before grabbing onto the covers, pulling them out of my grip. He was staring at me with so many emotions in his eyes. He now stood next to me, his pants hanging loosely around his waist.

I found myself getting back up from the bed. When I stood in front of him he wrapped his arms around me, both of his handscupping my ass.

"You don't understand how worried I was. I thought I was gonna lose you... I almost shitted myself a couple of times." He chuckled out. I could feel him growing more hard as he pulled me tight against him.

"Just watching you in that state... I lost it. I couldn't stop thinking about what could of happened." He muttered out before placing a kiss on my neck, "Your beautiful smile." Another kiss. "This amazing ass of yours." Xavier then kissed my lips before whispering against them, "There's nothing holding us back." I could feel myself getting wet from his words.