⇒ TWO

Aurelia||

Aurelia||

I drove inside my car with the heat up all the way, previously shivering from the coldness. It was around Christmas time so that meant a very harsh winters. We barley got snow, but trust me, the wind was enough. As I rode out of my apartment complex, I spotted a very familiar man walking. Reid.

I slowly pulled up beside him, rolling my window down a bit. He kept walking, seeming to not notice me. Oh god. He seemed to cold, walking with his hands in his coat pocket. "Reid" I yelled.

He looked at my car, taking a double take once he saw me. "Aurelia?". I could see the top of his forehead scrunch, but couldn't see much because he had on sunglasses in the middle of the winter.

I gave him a small smile, gesturing for him to get inside my car. He looked around before coming to open my door, slamming himself inside. I rolled the passenger window up and pressed the gas. "So you're heading to work?" I asked. If he was, this would be highly confusing. He had a car. I'd park next to him sometimes.

"Yeah. Thanks for picking me up, it's really cold out this morning" he chuckled, making me do the same. As I came hood a red light, I looked over at him.

"Where's your car?"

"Oh it's at the shop." He said. I could tell by the way that he spoke that he was lying. His voice was a bit small, and he sounded to be mumbling.

As he looked straight ahead, I could see a small glimpse underneath his sunglasses. His eye was purple. It made my stomach turn to think that someone would do such a thing. He was literally the sweetest.

"Oh. I had to put my car in the shop last week. I went in for a oil change and the man told me that something under my roof was coming off? Apparently I had to pay three hundred dollars" I shrugged.

He chuckled before looking over at me. "Baby, I'm sure he scammed you. If you went in for a oil change, that's all he should have done. Don't let them trick you anymore"

I smiled as I heard that he called me baby. My small crush I had on Reid was bigger than I played it to be. I respected that he had a girlfriend, but I don't think she's very good to him.

The ride to work was filled with Reid and I talking each other's heads off. It felt good to talk to him and not be interrupted by the work that needed to be done. He was a very nice guy, someone who deserved the whole world.

We walked into work at the same time. I ignored the nasty glares I got from most of the women there. They hated me, but I've never done anything but come to work.

One time I overhead a man saying that all of the women were jealous of me. He also said that he'd 'fuck my little ass until I couldn't be fucked anymore' which made me very uncomfortable. I made my uncle Hugh move him from near my cubicle.

My uncle was the owner of this company and building. Although it came with many benefits, he treated me like a regular employee. He said that no favoritism would be should in his business, and I respected it. He is a man of business, and needs me to do my job so that he can do his.

Reid and I shared cubicles that were right next to each other, which was convenient to me on most days when I had no one to talk to, or if I was hungry. He always had something to snack on, being like my personal vending machine.

I began doing my work at my cubicle, soon falling into the cycle. I couldn't stop thinking about Reid though. I adored his tall frame, standing a great amount of inches above me. He was so manly, with his stubble on his cheeks. He never let it grow out, but never had it completely shaved. He had the most gorgeous hair, it being very fluffy. I could tell that he took great care of if. His jawline was sharp, and he always smelled so good. Not to mention his grey eyes. He was beautiful. Inside and out.

❀❀❀

"Are my fingers moving fast enough for you, Aurelia?"