⇒TWELVE

Aurelia||

Aurelia||

February. This was always the month of prosperity for me. Everything good would always happen in this month. Last year around this time I moved into a nice apartment, being able to buy all the things I needed. It warms my heart to know that this year I'm helping someone else do the same thing. Reid has found a new apartment that was kind of close to mine, meaning that he was closer to work and stuff. I liked this because that meant more frequent sleepovers.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled until I found a song I wanted to play over the small speaker I had set inside his kitchen. I decided that Reid needed a housewarming party, and what better to do than have me help out. He already had big appliances like a stove, fridge, and microwave, so I bought a few things from the thrift store. I knew he liked glass jars for his cereal so I bought new ones. I bought fridge magnets, dishes, and utensils. He threw mostly everything away from his old apartment and I don't blame him. He said that he wanted a fresh start and of course I wanted it for him.

Like myself, he liked to thrift too. We found him a nice couch for only one hundred dollars down, a cool coffee table, and little decorations to set inside his living room. Everything was coming together, it looked so nice and new.

I had shredded chicken, corn, carrots, and peas inside separate bowls as Reid requested chicken pot pie. He said it's one of his favorites so I said that I'd cook it for him. He deserves it.

All I had to do was mix the ingredients together since I had already prepped everything else. "Look babe, Peter is here". I heard Reid yell as the front door opened. I quickly mixed the ingredients and put them into the oven before taking Reid's apron off. I walked out of the kitchen, seeing Peter and his husband.

"Oh my goodness, hi, Shane" I smiled, seeing Shane with open arms. He hugged me and pulled back, holding my arms.

"You look..amazing. I'm guessing Reid has you pretty happy. You're glowing" he smiled.

I nodded as I looked at Reid who was walking past with Peter, showing him the rest of his apartment.

"He treats me so good. He's so nice and gentle, but at the same time manly and rough" I put my hand over my mouth.

He nodded as he scooted closer to me, lowering his voice a bit. "Girl let me tell you I know all about it. It's like he wants to be dominant but he doesn't want to hurt me. That's what I love the most. He throws me around but makes sure I'm okay" he widened his eyes, smiling at me.

I gushed as he talked about his husband. "It's what turns me on the most. There's nothing more dominant than making sure your partner is okay" I smirked.

He nodded. "Should we take this conversation to the kitchen?".

Peter clears his throat as he and Reid joined us. "I'm sure we'd like to hear what you guys are talking about". Shane playfully pushed Peter away.

"This is bottom talk. You tops could ever understand". He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the kitchen, continuing our conversation.

Reid||

Soon enough my house was filled with adults drinking wine and talking each other's ears off. I had a few co workers from work join us, Holly, Jim, Liam, and Alex. Aurelia had a few of her friends join. Some woman by the name of Jennifer, Zane, and Tessa. They all brought gifts and to be honest I enjoyed myself.

I've received a coffee maker, blender, utensils, throw pillows, and little plants as decorations. It was nothing compared to what Aurelia did though. She cooked dinner, cleaned for me, and basically catered the whole event. There's no one better than her.

❀❀❀

"You're stretching me out, babe"