Prologue

Hi all!! Thank you so much for making this far. <3 <3 and all the Shehry- Asmaara lovers, you gave me this book's idea ^_^ :D

Lol not going to name my chaps myself this time since I was so bad at it during Sajdah. But, you can send names in and I'll change them here. :)

Only if you guys want to do that :)

Anyway...
HAPPY READING <3

~~~PREET's POV~~~

Kehte hein zindagi main har kisi ko sab Kuch nahi milta. Zindagi agar Kuch leti hai toh uske badle main Kuch deti bhi hai. Aur usi tarhaan agar zindagi Kuch deti hai toh uske badle main Kuch le bhi leti hai. Ab har cheez muft main toh nahi milti na- har cheez ka price pay karna parta hai- maine bhi kiya hai.

Bohot bara price....

"And the debut award for the best female artist of the year goes to Simarpreet Hussain!" The anchor announced and the hall roared with whistles and claps. Everyone cheered, shook hands with me and hugged me while I casually made my way to the stage.

Yeh shauhrat mili hai Mujhe apni sabse keemti cheez gawah kar.....

7 months ago when Hussain had forced me to lend my voice for his female lead, I had agreed only because he was going to sing with me. When the song was released, he had made me prepare a 'thank you' speech for my first debut award. This very day...

Nevertheless.

"Thank you so much for all your love and support," I just said this in the mic after politely accepting my lady in black.

Who am I supposed to say that speech for? Jiske liye likkhi thi, Woh toh aaj yahaan hai hi nahi....

I walked elegantly down the stairs, remembering to keep that smile on. After that I didn't stay for long. I just wanted to get out of that claustrophobic place and go home. I wanted to sleep and nothing else.

~~~ASMAARA's POV~~~

I was begging for one calm breath as I aimlessly jogged down the streets. One fine Saturday morning I had decided to get back to my normal routine but, the creepy shadow wouldn't stop following me everywhere. I went around the corners and crossed the not-so-busy streets of Christchurch but, it was still out there somewhere.

I flinched when my phone rang. I took a moment to stop and answer the call. It was from Rabia....

"Hey," I panted, holding my stomach.

"Wow, you ok?" She asked from the other end.

"Yeah just-"

"Asmaara, stop freaking out. No one knows that you are here and no one is going to follow you," she said, knowing the exact reason behind my uneven breath. I closed my eyes and shook my head in disappointment. How could she be so sure?

"No one has your new number and you can't be tracked. So calm down," she continued and I nodded, although she couldn't see me.

We hung up after a few minutes and I walked myself home. Well to Rabia and her husband, Shabir bhai's, home.

Rabia and I have been friends for a long time and our friendship grew stronger after Preet's wedding since she was the only one I had by my side all the time. It's not that Preet and I couldn't keep up with our friendship after her wedding- I still care for her and die to read texts from her- but, after what happened, I was so done with everyone telling me how wrong I was.

Yes, my best friends- Jessica and Paige- moved on but, Preet always had the same topic to chat about. She always tried to convince me to approach him. And to be honest, I had once given it a thought but, who am I to get in touch with him again? Heck, why would he even want me to come back in to his life?

I broke his heart and now I don't deserve to live in it. And even if I did, I can't be so selfish and drag Shehry in to my mess.

Shehryaar Asif....

><<>><

It's really really short and plain one to start off with because I am super busy and I know that you guys wanted me to update. So yeah, this story is also about Preet and Hussain but, Asmaara and Shehry will be under the spotlight more than 60% of the time.

There is going to a few Atif and Aisha scenes. And of course, Adeel aur Jess ko koi kaise bhool sakta hai? XD

Next update will be hopefully soon :)

Till then, let me know what you think of the prologue?

LOVE ALWAYS ❤️❤️