10. Baby Sitting

Hey!! =D

iineelofaarii publishing before your flight!! Happy?? Have a safe flight ❤️❤️

Sorry for not having a lot of Atif- Aisha scenes as I am trying to get the story started for the rest of the gang too. :)

No Shery and Asmaara moments this time.. Snow fall Ki wajaah Se light jaa chuki hai Aur mera unse connection toot Gaya hai.. Technical kharabi ke liye maafi chahungi.. LOL never mind ... :P

The time zone is confusing so one country at a time HAHA...... XD

~~~PREET's POV~~~

While I combed my hair, Hussain emerged from behind the bathroom's door. He looked up, smiling at me and I mirrored it. It's my doctor's appointment today before our flight so, Hussain insisted to come along.

After wearing white shirt and black jeans, he came and stood behind my dressing stool. As Hussain started applying gel, I was already done fixing my hair. I still sat there, staring at his reflection. He whistled and a soft giggle escaped from my lips. I shook my head and began applying bindi as I had decided to wear traditional today.

Suddenly, Hussain lowered his face and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Yaad aa gaya ki main yahi hoon?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, staring at him through the mirror, and he sighed dramatically. "Haye yaad aane ke liye bhoolna bhi toh zaroori hai."

"Acha?" I asked, teasingly and turned to face him. Hussain took the opportunity and quickly kissed the corner of my lips, "yeah."

I felt myself blushing again but I quickly shifted the focus on him by pulling his cheek. "Oww! How many times do I have to tell you not to?" He winced and I gave him a kissy face. He looks the cutest when he is annoyed.

I turned to the mirror and fixed my earrings before a hand came and ruffled with my hair. "Hussain!" I yelped. No one messes with my hair!

"A kiss for you too!" He laughed and stepped away, knowing very well that I won't be able to run after him.

I sighed and shook my head, laughing. "Then I want it now," I demanded. "What?" He asked, not being able to believe it. Like seriously? Huh.

"I want it now," I repeated sheepishly and turned around to face him directly. "Is that so?" He raised an eyebrow, taking baby steps towards me.

I nodded in response and a smirk made its way on his face. "Don't forget you asked for it," he said in his raspy voice as he cupped my cheeks. I wrapped my arms around his neck. So close that I could see myself in his eyes. However, our moment was ruined by Hussain's irritating ringtone and we pulled away.

I groaned while he chuckled.

"Hi!" Hussain answered the call with much enthusiasm, "Yeah.... Yeah. Now? .. Ok... Yeah bye."

The call ended and Hussain grabbed his blazer. He proceeded towards the door but, I stopped him. "Kahaan jaa rahe ho?"

He stopped and turned around, "important meeting. I'll see you at the airport." With that said he walked out of the door, while I stood there, silently. The worst of all, I couldn't help my stinging eyes from blurring my vision.

Suddenly the door opened again and Hussain reappeared with a smile on his face. He came forward and softly kissed my forehead, "I am sorry I can't make it for the appointment but, Malvika will take you. Hmm?"

"Yeah," I smiled at him despite the fact that I wanted him to come with me for one obvious reason. I wanted to spend this special day with him.