47: His Answers And The New Member

Hey!

The pic in the media!!! I have been trying to upload it since Sajdah and I forgot about it in the last update again /.\
Yeah, it was going to be up during Preet's Haldi but, I forgot. Then I thought I could use it for her own haldi and I forgot again! Lol but, it's here now haha..

~

I CANT BELIEVE HOW MANY PEOPLE I ENDED UP CONFUSING LMAO
I got so many messages and comments about the difference between being in love and loving someone so here is the explanation::

Loving someone is when you are getting that love or care in return. For instance Waqas gets that importance from Manik and he will get Manik from Malvika. You love your parents because they take care of you. You love your phone because of course the amazing invention AKA wifi.
But being in love selfless.. When that person completes you and that makes you fall for them more .. Everything feels fine and fits together better than before.
You don't ask for anything in return when you are in love but when you love someone, it's because you are getting something out of it already.

~

You will love the end of the chapter, I am sure :P or the middle bit or something... Whatever it is ugh. Just read.

It's long ok. So leave me lots of comments and VOTE :)
Honestly it sucks when you leave me comments on long chaps but forget to vote so press that button now! Haha /.\ :P

HappyReading!

~~~ASMAARA's POV~~~

"Are you serious? You ditched me on this one too?" I sighed in the phone as I washed my face again. Apparently Preet doesn't like the smell so she wouldn't let me anywhere near her. So, I was forced to take a shower and then rewash my face twice. She didn't even like my perfume's fragrance.

"I told you I am sick," Roop said from the other end. Her voice did sound rough. I chose not to drag it as I have only known her for a week or so and maybe she just didn't want to be here and maybe I shouldn't force her.

"Get well soon," I said.

"Yeah, I am going to sleep anyway, goodnight."

"Alrighty! Goodnight."

We hung up and I stepped out of the washroom. "I am not taking a shower again!" I groaned as I plopped on the bed and crawled towards Preet. Rabia and Malvika chuckled while I kept my head in Preet's lap and smiled up at her.

"Chalo, you guys should carry on and I'll check up on Manik, he must have troubled your dad enough," Malvika said to me as she walked out of the room. Baba took Manik with him after dinner for a walk and since then they had been playing together in the living room. I never got to see the child that hides in him until now.

Kashish was staying here for the night too but she was already asleep with Nihaal. Even Rabia and Preet looked like they would fall asleep any second, in fact, Preet just woke up half an hour ago. And then there was me; I was wide awake and antsy about tomorrow. It's my last night as Asmaara Anwar Khan as tomorrow I would be someone's wife... Shehry's wife. This feeling was giving me butterflies.

"Soja nahi toh subha aankh nahi khule gi. It's going to be a long day tomorrow," Preet said, running her hand through my hair.