46. Being In Love

Hey!!

Eid Mubarak to all those celebrating <3

New Readers welcome aboard :D

AND SEE!! I kept my promise !! :D
Leave me loads of comments like last time and I'll update jaldi jaldi again <3 <3

Don't forget to read chap 45, a lot of you haven't done that yet.

~*~

A lot of Roop's parts I know but, I am just trying to develop her character in these last 2-3 chaps <3

Yeah! It's ending very soon. I don't plan on writing any bonus chapters yet but it will have more than one epilogue because I'll be gone during my exams and I want to end this book before they start.

Oh and!!
I am planning on writing a book on Waqas that would almost be like bonus chapters for this one as it will be about their kids growing up while Waqas' story will develop. I don't feel like leaving him hanging like this /.\
However, you don't have to read it and I will inform you here when the bonus chaps for that book are up and you can just read those. You will still be able to relate to them  <3

~<>~

~~~ROOP's POV~~~

"Roop!"

Asmaara: And you ditched me because?

Asmaara: actually you know what? I don't want to read your lame excuses.

I read the two texts from her which came while I was trying to type my reply. I just woke up and so typing was hard for me and she was angry because last night I left without informing anyone. I had told her that I would stick around and I didn't even tell her before leaving.

I sighed and kept my phone aside. There was no point explaining anything to her as I didn't want to grab anyone's attention. And what if she questions Waqas about it? He hates me enough already.

"Roop!"

"Roop!"

I heard bhabhi's voice again and I quickly got out of my bed. Looking at my phone's watch, I realised that I overslept; maybe because I hardly slept last night.

"Coming!" I yelled as I sprinted downstairs.

"Kahaan mar gayi tumhaari behen," I heard her groan as I slowly entered the kitchen.

"Stop it Bisma!" Tariq bhai sighed yet not so effectively.

"Lo aa gayeen maharani," bhabhi addressed me in the same way as she usually does.

"Bisma!" Bhai said again while I stood there, fiddling with my fingers.

"Why are you getting angry at me? Did I say anything wrong? I don't think so," she chuckled, smiling at me, "dekhein toh zara, first she spends my husband's money on such expensive outfits and then uses them as night suits. Kaheen ki rani nahi toh aur kya hai?"

I looked down at my clothes and sighed. I didn't end up changing last night.

"Haan toh mere paise hein aur meri behen hai- tum beech main kyu Bol rahi ho?" Bhai asked her, closing the newspaper.