52. Teasing and Surprises

No more updates until 11th after this one <3

~~~HUSSAIN's POV~~~

"Pee..kah..choo, Daddy loves you!" I whispered, making faces at Seher, as I rocked her in my arms. It was 7 am and I have been playing with her since I woke up for Fajr. She was wide awake at that time and silently staring at the ceiling.

Seher frowned at me before smiling. She flapped her hands and I grinned at her. Every time she looks at me with her big brown eyes, my heart swells with happiness. Holding her in my arms, finally being able to see her in front of me, takes my feelings to a different level. I love this new addition in my life.

"Meri jaan!" I whispered, to her as I brushed my nose against her's. I inhaled her fragrance and closed my eyes, kissing her cheek.

"Hussain?" I heard Preet's sleepy voice and scrunched my nose at Seher. "See, we woke her up," I whispered to her before turning around.

"Seher is saying morning mom," I smiled and Preet sat up straight. She frowned at me and looked at Seher, "uth gayi? She must be hungry. You should have woken me up."

I shook head and sat on the bed, "she is not hungry... We were just celebrating her first 24 hours in this world."

"What?" Preet chuckled in surprise and I nodded. "She turned a day old 2 hours ago."

"Awww!" Preet sighed and before I knew it, she pulled my cheek. "Preet Yaar!" I scowled at her and she grinned, leaning closer to kiss Seher.

"And mine?" I asked when Preet yawned and hugged my arm. She chuckled before raising her head and kissed my cheek.

"Happy?" She asked as she rolled over to lie down in front of me. Her eyes were glued to Seher who was just inches away from her.

"Raat Ko kitna ro rahi Thi and look at you now," Preet touched Seher's nose and spoke.

"That's because she is your daughter na. Bhookh bhi galat time par lagti hai isse," I teased Preet and looked at Seher, "haina?"

She blinked, looking here and there before frowning at us. "Oh no," Preet mumbled right before Seher started crying.

"Lo aa Gaya khana yaad isse," I shook my head and Preet laughed, sitting up. I passed Seher to her and got up, "you feed her and I'll get tea for us. Mujhe bhi bhook lagi hai."

"Coffee. I miss your coffee more," Preet pouted at me and I quickly bent down to ruffle her hair. "Coffee it is!"

I walked out of the room and locked the door behind me. Kitchen's lights were already on and I smiled when I saw mama working in there.

"Good morning," I went up to her and hugged her from behind. She flinched at first but then sighed and patted my cheek. "Dara diya tha mujhe."

"Sorry," I giggled and kissed her cheek, "aap kya kar rahe ho?"

"Chai bana rahi Thi, tum piyo ge?" She asked and I nodded. "Aap hathein main bana deta hoon."

"Nahi, tum bahar apne dad ke saath betho. Chai main bana loongi," she insisted but I shook my head. "Nahi, aap bethein Aur main bana doonga."

She finally gave up and sighed. I smiled at her as she caressed my cheek and left the kitchen. Preparing water on one side for coffee, I added ginger and sugar to the other pan. Both of the drinks were ready in about the same time and I quickly poured them in the cups.