Bonus Chapter One

Well well!!

Khush??? :3

This was going to come out before Hussain entered Meri Duaa but I couldn't concentrate on it earlier.

So keep in mind, this was a week before he got to India, basically 2-3 MD chaps ago. (I don't know if that even relevant or not but oh well!)

Happy Reading !!

~~~ASMAARA's POV~~~

"Suraj Hua Maddham, Chaand Jalne Laga,

Aasmaan Yeh Haai Kyoon Pighalne Laga...

Main Thehra Raha, Zameen Chalne Lagi,

Dhadka Yeh Dil, Saans Thamne Lagi..."

I laughed as shehry pulled me closer and made twirl around, with my hand holding his' above my head. He pulled away slightly before pulling my hand, gesturing me to roll in. Once I was wrapped in his arms, he leaned closer to kiss my cheek.

"Oh, Kya Yeh Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai,

Sajna, Kya Yeh Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai..."

Singing, He went on his knees, and stretched his arms wide. I giggled, slapping his forehead gently.

"Teen baje romance sooj raha hai tumhe?"

"So what?" He frowned, getting up, "teen baje main soup bhi toh bana raha hoon tumhaare liye."

"Mere liye?" I raised an eyebrow at him cheekily. He shook his head, smiling, and I stole the opportunity to pull his cheek.

"Tum teeno ke liye!" He sighed, cupping my cheeks. I closed my eyes as he leaned closer and kissed my forehead. His lips didn't stay there for longer as a loud cry forced us to pull apart. It must be Seher.

Shehry looked at me with wide eyes and I chuckled, "abhi sirf ek hai toh Yeh haal hai Aur—"

"Baki do ka intezaar hai," he added, cutting me off. I smiled, seeing him smiling, and sat down on the kitchen stool again. Shehry moved over to the stove and stirred the content in the pot.

"First I was curious about one gender, now I am dying to know both!" He said after a while. He turned off the stove and turned to face me, "when's the next appointment?"

"Tomorrow but, we are going to keep them a surprise as decided yaar!" I told him and he sighed, "besides, who cares if we are having two boys or two girls or a boy and a girl? We are still going to love them equally, right?"

"Acha one? Please yaar! Main suspense main mar jaunga," he winced, tapping the wooden spoon on the Bench top. I giggled as I got off the stool and approached him.

"Just one?"

"Just one!" I sighed, defeated, at his demand. I guess it's fair, he should get to choose too!

"Acha jaldi karo, I am starving!" I moved over to the cabinet and pulled out two soup bowls and spoons before sliding them over to him. Shehry poured the soup while I chose to sit on the stool again, lost in my own pool of thoughts.

I don't care about the gender, all that matters to me is that I stand with them all the time. I have spent my childhood waiting for my parents' physical presence around me; I don't want the same for my kids.

"Kahan kho gayi?" Shehry tapped on my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts. He kept the bowls down and sat beside me.

"Kaheen Nahi," I sighed, "I am just missing mama."