26

It's chapter 26 because this is a continuation of my last book so be sure to read it before this one♡. And if you did read it, SURPRISE!! I give you, book two of "I'm in Tokyo Revengers?!"

_______
I didn't stop. I knew where I had to go. It wasn't a far run and even if it was, I'd still do it because, I get to see...

*walked up steps...
"These shocked faces......Hi guys" I stared with tears flowing down my cheeks. "I'm back..."

_________
"I miss her so much that now I'm even seeing her." Baji said with tears rolling down his cheeks. "I'm real. And so are you" I said with teary eyes as I walked up. "Y/N!!" They all shouted and ran up to attack me with a hug. "I missed you guys." I said as I hugged then back. "How the hell are you back,.... I thought you were gone for good.. ya brat, you had us scared and depressed."- Mitsuya.

Moments of crying and hugging later...

"Soo, anyone want food" I asked. "I don't think we can go anywhere looking like this"-Sanzu. He's got a point. There was so much crying that out eyes got puffy and red. It looks as if we were doing drugs how red it was. "Anyway,.. what were you guys up to when I died?" "Sulking"-everyone. "Same". "So, Y/n, you're from a different world." Shit, I completely forgot they found it out.

"Yeaaa~" "And we're characters in an anime and manga. And some of us supposed to be dead." "That's basically it." "WHO'S THE MOST POPULAR?!"-Baji, Mikey. "Well, you guys are all popular. But the most talked about in my school are probably, Sanzu, Mikey, Chifuyu, Mitsuya and Angry. And well my personal favorites,.. Hina, Emma, Yuzuha... anddd, Senju~."  When I said the last name I looked over at Sanzu who just looked away.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" "......." "camping?-" I was cut of by everyone glaring at me. "Wait!? Did any of my stuff disappear when I left? Because I had my phone and it had pictures of you guys in it." "Well your money is no longer there."-Mikey "Damn seriously-" "But all that Dorayaki was worth it." I just stared at him and said.. "I thought you were depressed that I was gone, Mikey!?" "But you said I can have your money and the food helped me cope." "..."

"Wait! Where is Hina and Emma?" I see everyone who was there that night but I'm not seeing Hina or Emma. Are they ok?" "Yea, they're ok, they told Yuzuha what happend and the three of them decided to have a funeral for you." "Oh-,... I wana attend my funeral" "..." "..." "Well, you're in luck. It was tonight anyways." "Let's go, I wana see what they did." "Okk~".

We all headed to where they were having it... and it was the same spot where I vanished. I don't know if it was because I ran so much when I now arrived but..."IM SO TIREDD! Was the mountain always this long?!" "Now you know how we felt that day."-Haitani brothers. "We're almost there Y/n." "Really!" No" Ughhh.

Time skip brought to you by Hanma having to carry Y/n up the mountain.

"Phew, that was tiring." "Hanma carried you almost the whole way. How was that tiring?!" "Shhh.... Anyway, where are they?" As I said that, I walked up up saw Hina, Emma and Yuzuha sitting on a mat eating (favorite food) looking at the night view. "Can I have some" I said as I walked up toward them. "Sure" Emma said in a sad tone. "......wait" "I know that food hungry voice,.......Y/N!!!!" Hina shouted as the three of them turned around and tackled me with a hug.

"I'm offended. Do I really have a food hungry voice" "Ofcourse you do. But its cute" Yuzuha said as she patted my head. "Y/nn~ how are you hear, I saw you diee~" Emma said as tears flowed down her face. "I'll tell you guys everything tomorrow. Right now, I just wana relax with you all. Also, can one of you pinch me so I'll know this isn't a dream." "Mmm *pinches*" "Ouch Draken!, I was talking to Emma, Hina or Yuzuha. And why do you pinch so hard!" "Oh-,....sorry".

"Anyway, I heard my funeral was tonight." "Well, we just kinda finished it,.... look" "Oh my God, you made a tombstone for me. And is that my name scratched on!" "Yup. Baji got a huge rock and somehow managed to smoothen one side and Mitsuya engraved your name." "Awww, I love this and all. But I'm getting creeped out T-T." I said as I walked up and stooped next to my grave.

"Did you guys bury something? It feels like where I'm standing, it was dug." Everyone paused for a second and looked at me when suddenly Emma shifted me to the side, me being very,.... very confused and started digging while saying..."I knew we shouldn't have buried her clothes!" "YOU BURRIED MY CLOTHES?!!" "It was the boys idea." "Well, good thing I put it in a bag before I covered it"  Yuzuha said with her arms crossed as she stood up and watched us. "Thank you Yuzuha T-T."

I opened the bag and saw an iron box. "What's that?" The all just shrugged their shoulders and looked away. I opened it and saw a bunch of pictures of all of us printed out. From the time we became friends, to the time I got stabbed and they brought me gifts in the hospital and even more. There was also..... "What's the dollar doing here Koko. I thought I said keep it." "It was to sad to look at." "Pftt" "Hanma is this your cigarette box?! The heck" "Well, that was the last one I ever bought and when you left, I never smoked again... But ofcourse, since you're here again-" "Don't even think about it."

"We buried everything that reminded us of you, cuz well, we didn't actually have you here to burry. So we buried the memories you had in place as you." "Aww, you guys-" "But, ofcourse you're alive now-" Ran said as he put his foot on my tombstone. "Hey that's disrespectful....to me." "....But you're alive.. and its a rock." "..." "Fine~, anyway, as I was saying before you so harshly cut me off. Since you're alive now, and you kinda confessed to all of us when you, well died. Who is the lucky person?" "Ohhh~ that haha-" I said before running down the mountain. "Y/N!!" They all shouted as they ran after me. Geez, I missed these idiots.

.
.
.
.
______
Hey~ Skittles~,

Byeee Skittles~

Word Count:
1137