It's been a few days since Takemichi came back. I've been more cautious when I go out and I always walk with one of them. But there is still the feeling of someone watching me. Haru has also been more cautious when he's around me. It's as if he's always on alert. I wonder what's wrong. Right now I'm going with Ran and Rindo to a store to get food and snacks. We were all gonna meet up in a park to hang out. It's almost winter so we want to enjoy outdoors as much as we can. We also changed all plans we were originally going to have today after Takemichi told us what happens I the future. We changed it so that we can see if something happens.

"After you" Ran said as he opened the store door for me. "Why thank you" I said as I reached and poked his face while entering. We went around and looked for what we think everyone might like and I payed with the money we all put together. After we got outside, I got onto the back of Ran's bike and we drove off. Soon, we arrived. "Let my help" Rindo said as he tooksome of the grocery bags from my hand while helping me down. "Thank youu♡".

"Where are the rest of the guys and girls. Are they late." "No, we were just hiding" "AH! HANMA! Where the heck did you come out from?!" Soon, the rest of them just appeared out of nowhere. "Anyway, let's get going." We went in warmest spot we could find because it's already getting cold. We spent the day talking about random stuff and then.. "Y/n?" "Oh, hey Haru, what're you doing here?

Haru POV
It's been a few days since I broke off the deal with that Kisaki guy to attack the girl who is in Toman. He may have threatened Y/n, but I'll do everything I can to protect her. I told my research guys to do a background check on Toman and from what I found out, they call this girl the 'Toman Angel' or something. But she left Toman so I don't want to bother her. And I told the strong guys to keep an eye on Y/n when she's out incase she gets attacked. But, whoever attacks her, I'm sorry for them because she got a bunch of strong guys always with her. From what I heard, those guys she's with are members of Tenjiku and Toman captains, vice-captains and members. Does she know about that.

At first I thought Y/n could have been the person Kisaki is after because she rides around in a bike and acts all tough but, I don't want to ask her incase they were trying to keep it hidden from her. But then Kisaki told me about the girl who is his target and he threatened Y/n so I don't know anymore. He's just screwing with my head. Maby I should just kill him. Oh- "Y/n?" "Oh, hey Haru, what're you doing here." "I was just walking around."

Y/n POV
He looks so lonely. I feel kinda bad. "Wana hang out with us?" I could feel all the boys and girls except Draken, Takemichi, Hina and Emma, glaring at him. "......Sure." He just sat down across from me awkwardly. Soon, the awkwardness vanished when Mikey spoke up about Toman. "So Y/n, now that the situation happened. Will you not be rejoining Toman?" As soon as he said that, I saw Haru flinch and listened to what I had to say. "Nah I won't join back as yet."

Haru POV
So it was her. Kisaki that a*shole. He was going to hurt her anyway. And to think, I almost let my gang attack her. For someone so good with studies and other stuff, I sure am an idiot when my mind gets clouded when things or persons I like are in danger. Good thing she left. I don't know what I would have done if she died at my hands. But I need to tell her. I can't keep it a secret that I know the person who is trying to kill her. "Y/n, can i talk to you.... alone."

Y/n POV
Since we started talking about Toman, Haru looked on edge. Does he maby know something. "Oh, ok". We got up and went a distance from the others. "Y/n. Are you by any chance a former Captain of Toman?" "Yeah. Why?" "I'm so sorry. Because of me, you almost got hurt." He said while clenching his fists. Huh. What does he mean? "Um Haru, what do you mean?" "Y/n, I think we should talk somewhere private." "Uh o-ok." We went to a small convenience store that wasn't to far and he began..."Are you familiar with the name Kisaki Tetta." Huh. No way.