37-Mikey

"By the way Y/n, who did you choose

"By the way Y/n, who did you choose. "ACK... why would you ask that now?!!?" Everyone just looked at me. "Haha, well actually,......

_______________
A few years ago, Mikey and I started dating hehh." I said as I rubbed the back of my head and blushed a little while I looked to the side. "YEAH, SHE'S MINE." Mikey shouted as he jumped on me and attacked me with a hug. "Mikey, calm down. Are you trying to make me fall?" "So what about the rest of you guys." "Well, he got her fair and square and she chose him so it's nothing we could have done." They were actually pretty depressed when we told them we were dating. They didn't get over it until a few weeks passed. "Pftt" "HEY DONT LAUGH."

Anyway, we all hung out planning for Takemichi and Hina's wedding and ..."Mikey, it's been 4 years since we started dating. Why are you still so clingy!" "Because I loooooooove you." He said as he held my face a gave me a long kiss. "PDA much." "You're just jealous that we're in love, BAJI." "Mikey, you are a grown man. Stop acting like a child." I said as I handed him a Taiyaki." "Y/n, you spoil him to much." "Haha, you think so." I said as I looked at Mikey and dusted some Taiyaki off his cheek. "Yea, I think I spoil him to much as well."

The day of the wedding.
I still lived in the apartment they bought for me a few years ago. Ofcourse I pay for my own rent now though. Mikey and I were actually thinking of getting a house together. But I just wanted to finish planning Hina's wedding first. I'll feel kinda sad to move out though. Afterall, I did get this apartment as a gift from them and I lived in it for so much years. *knock knock* "Y/n, are you ready to go. Doesn't the bridesmaid have to reach early for the wedding to." "You have a key, come inside. I'm not don't yet." "Okiee!"

"YOU HAVEN'T EVEN CHANGED YET?! YOU'RE STILL IN YOUR CASUAL HOME CLOTHES." "Mikey, the bridesmaids dresses are by Hina's wedding place. I'm changing there. Right now I'm just finishing wrapping their gift." "Ouuu what'd you get them?" "That's a secret" (yall can choose what you got them) "Aww." "Here, hold the gift. Don't shake it. Carry it down. What did you come on." "......my bike" "....." "......" "Well, good thing I didn't have the bridesmaid dress on." I said as I took up my backpack and walked outside while pulling Mikey.

"Hey" "mhmm?" "When the wedding is finished, and you're finally free. Do you wana talk about moving in together?" "Hmmm~ I dont think so" "Waaa?!" "Haha~ Just kidding" I said as I booped his nose and ran to the elevator. "THAT WASNT A NICE JOKE Y/NNNN. YOU SERIOUSLY SCARED ME." "Awww, I'm sorry" "No.,... I won't accept that apology. I'm not coming anymore." Is he a child. He just stood infront of the elevator not getting on. "Ok~" "Wait,... WHAT'RE YOU DOING-" I just clicked the elevator button and went down while smiling at him.

A few seconds after I got down, I saw a very tired Mikey laying on the floor. "Did you seriously run down the stairs." "*coughs* YES!" We went outside and got onto his bike and he drove to the wedding spot. After we arrived and I helped out and stuff, we all went to change. Hina wore the same wedding dress Mitsuya made for her in the manga and he even made the bridesmaids dresses to.