36-All

"By the way Y/n, who did you choose

"By the way Y/n, who did you choose. "ACK... why would you ask that now?!!?" Everyone just looked at her. "Haha, well actually,...."

Y/n POV
"Haha well actually,... I felt to bad to pick someone. So I just chose none. But they insisted so now, we are all a happy couple?." "........WAAAA.. isn't that illegal." "I think so. And I kept telling them that but they won't listen." "So how's that gonna work out." "I think we all just hang out and do whatever we want. And on specific days, I go out with one of them if they ask." "Yup." This is so awkward explaining it to Takemichi. And they're all here to. "So you couldn't choose even 5." "I'd feel bad." "I have no words" "Well I did tell them that they can find someone they might love but they insisted they only want me. What was I supposed to do."

"Fair point." "Wait so, you're not gonna get married or anything?" "Nope. People might thing I threatened them or something." "Damn." "Yup." We spent the rest of the day talking about random stuff and planned for Takemichi and Hina's wedding. Well the girls planned it. The guys were wasting time attacking eachother in the water. I should probably give an update about the gangs to. Tenjiku disbanded and joined up with Toman. Everyone still went and got their dream jobs though. The gang thing is more like a side work. Since they all refused to let me choose none,... I ended up having to choose all of them which I don't mind ofcourse.

People also call me this really cringe name,.. 'Toman wifey.' I don't like it,.. not one bit. It makes me awkward when someone call me it and Akkun and the rest of them enjoy harassing me with the name. Pah got married to who he originally married and Draken and Emma already got married. Their wedding was huge. I planned it ofcourse,.. with the help of Hina, Yuzuha, Senju and well Emma. We had it by a cliff next to a beach and it was beautiful. "Y/n~" Senju said as she hugged me from the back. "Hmm yea." "Let's go play in the water together. We finished all the setting up for the wedding all we have to do now is wait for the day to actually come."

"She's right (nickname) let's go." "You to Yuzuha." She just smiled and she and Senju pulled me to the water. Emma and Hina followed. "Wait, I have to change!" "Oh-" "in private..." "......." "......" "Ya pervs. Stop looking" I shouted at Mikey, Hanma, Sanzu and Baji. "Senju, Yuzuha, can you come and hold up a Towel for me over there?" "Sure~~" "WAIT, WON'T THEY WATCH TO?!" "Theyy are not horny like a specific bunch." When I said that, Yuzuha and Senju stuck their tongue out at the boys.

After changing, we walked out and went to the water. "Wait, is it cold?" "I don't know." "What you mean you don't know. Weren't you in it a while ago?!" "Guess you'll have to figure that out." "What do you mean..... wait-" I was cut off by Sanzu picking me up and jumping into the water. "HOLY SHIT IT'S COLD." Everyone else just ran or jumped in. "Sanzu, I'll hit-" he cut me off my placing a kiss on my lip. "You were saying." "Nothing. But, I think you should let go of me." "Why" "That's why" I said as I pointed at the angry Harem about to attack him.

"Oh ok." I swam off and they rushed at him. "Senju! You can't drown him!" Are they animals or something. "Since he got a kiss, can I get one to."-Mitsuya. "But then, if I do kiss you, the others will attack you and then ask me and it will go in that loop until everyone is satisfied." "....." "Fine... hold your breath." "Why-" I cut him off by pulling him under the water and kissing him. It lasted until we had to go back up for more air. "Ah, we weren't caught."

After a while, we all ran down eachother and played games like tag. It reminded us of when we were younger and when I now came to this world. We may be adults now. But we are still pretty childish.

They rest of the day, we just ran and swam around until eventually, we had to go home. Oh and the home situation. Yeah,... we kinda got a huge house for us all. Emma and Draken ofcourse have their own home and soon will Takemichi and Hina. In this house, there's a room for each one of us. We park all of our bikes in the garage and Haru and Koko park their cars. Haru also disbanded his gang.

Takemichi and Hina wedding....
It was adorable. But it also lasted whole day. I was so tired. I got up at 6 in the morning thanks to the help of my morning alarm also known as Mitsuya and Me, Yuzuha and Senju got dropped off by Koko in his car. When we arrived, it was just planning after planning. I only got a few minutes break when Hina made me take one. Was Emma and Draken's wedding this tiring. Wait, now that I think about it, theirs were way more tiring. But, I do this because I love them.

After the wedding and reception, we all went to our home after giving Hina and Takemichi a good old biker gang send off to their honeymoon. I'm so happy that everything worked out in the end. I wish this is how it happens in my world part of the story. But, putting all that aside. My 'Harem' And I,.... I really don't know what to call them and they didn't say no when I called them a Harem for the first time. Anyway, we just live our lives like very close friends. I told them to not act all pushy because I'll be embarrassed.

We are still close though, now that we grew up and are no longer children, it has those romantic times, but we never go so far. All done is probably kissing, dates and cuddling. I don't mind though. Once we all get to be together, I'm happy and I hope we can stay like this forever. Because from all the sorrows we had to endure in the past. This is the best thing that could ever happen.

3rd Person POV
And so, they continued living like that. No one was mad or jealous, they just pretended to be like that for fun. All they wanted to do was make sure Y/n is always happy...

.
.
.
.
.
The end

_____
Hi Skittles
Yea, I can't really write harem stuff lmaoo.
Bye Skittles

Don't forget to vote♡

Word count:
1144