43-Souya(Angry)

Don't forget to vote♡

___________________

"By the way Y/n, who did you choose. "ACK... why would you ask that now?!!?" Everyone just looked at me. "Haha, well actually,.."

.......
"Oh, I'm not dating or married to anyone" "Huh,... really" "Yeah." I replied awkwardly as I rubbed the back of my head. We caught him up on everything and then all went our separate ways in the lake. I helped Hina out for her wedding,..some of the guys went in the water,.. the rest just scattered.

"Y/n,.. do you want help with anything." "Hmm, oh, Souya. Nah, I'm done here. Wana go in the water." He nodded yes. I took the clothes off that I had over my swimwear and then went with him. I may not be dating anyone,.. but I'm really close to Souya. He's basically like my boyfriend. Brings me food from his shop,.. sleeps over,.. goes out with me.

We didn't really talk about what we are though,... yet.

Hours passed and it was now night time. "Hey, Souya, Nahoya,.. mind if I sleep over tonight,.. I'm not feeling to ride my bike that far to go home?"(she lives somewhere else now.) "Yeah!" "Hm,..Yeah. But I won't be there." "Huh, how come, Naho?" "Something important came up. Can you take Souya home on your bike." "Yeah, sure."

We all got ready to part ways. I let Souya ride the bike because I was tired but when we were about to leave, Nahoya was still there.

3rd Person POV
"Well, that's taken care of." "What do you mean, Smiley." "Ah, Mitsuya. It's nothing. I'm just trying to make the first move for them." "Ah."

Y/n POV
We arrived at Souya's house and we got off and headed to the door. "Geez, I'm tired." "You can shower first, Y/n." "Thanks."

Few minutes later,...
3rd Person POV
"Hey, Souya,.." Angry was sitting in his room and he heard Y/n call from the bathroom. "Yes." She opened the door and was wrapped in her towel. Souya face turned red as he looked away. Y/n didn't realize he was right out the door so when she looked up, she just ran back behind the door. "Haha, um,.. my clothes got soaked in the bag. Mind if I borrow one of yours." "S-Sure!"

He ran over to his dresser and pulled out a shirt and pants for her. Then, he went toward the door she was by and handed it to her as he looked away. "Thanks." "Yeah."

Few hours passed and they were now just hanging out in his room watching TV.

Y/n POV
"I wonder what Nahoya had to do so late. You guys aren't doing anything illegal right?" "Huh,..No! Why would we do that!?" "Calm down. I was just asking. It's not like him to just suddenly go do something out of the blue without you." "I guess you're right." The rest of the night we just hung out watching tv in his room or scrolled through our phones.

Right now we were just lying down next to eachother minding our own business on our phones when,...*faint sound of door opening* "Did you hear that." "Yeah." I signaled for Souya to follow me and then we walked out to his room door. It was about midnight right now. Could it be a burglar. "They're in the living room" I whispered to him. "We should call the police." "Yeah"