46-Nahoya(Smiley)

"By the way Y/n, who did you choose

............
"By the way Y/n, who did you choose. "ACK... why would you ask that now?!!?" Everyone just looked at me. "Haha, well actually,.."

.......
"I'm with Nahoya." "Huh?" "Smiley haha." "That's his name?!" "Yeah .. I guess you got accustomed to Smiley huh." "I mean, yeah!"

4 years after Takemichi left...
"Smiley,.. Wana go get some Ramen." "Yeah, sure." "By the way,.. where's Angry. You two hardly hang out anymore." "He's hanging out with Hakkai more. I dunno."

After we got to the Ramen shop, we ate and then went straight outside right after. "What now? I feel live we've done everything there is to do" I sighed as I layed down on the grass as we arrived at the park. "You're absolutely right." He continued as he sat right next to me. "Wana go beat up some people?" "Which people. We hardly get any trouble makers around here since Toman rose to the top." "Hahhh, you're right."

We just layed there for a while. I even ended up sleeping away. I was starting to get up because I felt something drip on my head. "Ugh, Smiley, stop dropping water on me." I sat up. "No you stop dropping it on me" He also sat up. We looked at each other and realized it was neither of us.

We both looked up at the sky and then back at eachother, "oh shit". Before we could even get up, rain just started pouring down on us. "What the heck, I thought today was supposed to be sunny?!" "I told you not to trust weather forecasts." We both got up.

"My house is close, we can just run there." He nodded yes and we just ran off. "Pftt your hair got flat." I joked as I looked at him. "Hey, look at where you're walking. You have a record of falling" I laughed and we just stopped running. "You know, this is probably what we needed to kill the boredom. You know, rain, outdoors." "You want to play in the rain. Won't we get sick." "I have no answer for that."

We went to infront my apartment building and I just layed down on the road. "What are you doing." I didn't answer back and he came and layed down next to me. "This is actually pretty nice." "Rightt." I got up after a while and pulled him to do the same. By now we were completely soaked and I could see his stomach printed out through his shirt.

"Smiley,.. come here." I said as I signaled for him to come closer. He did so. "You're it." I gently pushed him back and ran. I turned around and saw him running after me. "HOW ARE YOU SO FAST?!" He was literally right behind me.

Since it was raining, no one was outside. And cars were hardly driving. Both of us were just chasing eachother at the park and across the empty roads.

He caught me with both his arms and spun me around. "Ack, we'll fall!" I blurted out because he held me so suddenly. "We won't fall, but we will get sick." "Nahh~. But if anyone see us they'll think we're crazy." He let go of me and I faced him. "You think so." He said as he laughed.

"Anyway, where are we. I just ran, I didn't look where I was going." "I have no idea." There was a moment of silence as we looked at eachother,.... "oh shit." "Indeed." "It doesn't look like the rain will ease up anytime soon" I said as I slightly looked at the sky.