44-Koko

(You can choose what hair you wanted him to have

(You can choose what hair you wanted him to have.)

Don't forget to vote.

And before we begin,.. I am aware his first name is probably Hajime,. But it felt kinda odd calling him that so let's just say his first name is Koko. It just felt right.

..................

"By the way Y/n, who did you choose. "ACK... why would you ask that now?!!?" Everyone just looked at me. "Haha, well actually,.."
..........

"He's not here yet. He got some business to take care off." "And is this business getting food for you?" "Ah, You're married to Koko?!" "Yeahh~." "Here's your food." He said as he handed me the bag." "How come you guys got together. You were never really close before. All I remember is you to bonding over a dollar you gave him." Takemichi asked as he took up some of the fries Koko just bought for me after I offered him some. The rest of guys and girls went their separate ways and I stayed with Takemichi to catch him up on all the details.

"Well basically,.. after you left, I just spent my days living normally right. So as a normal person, I needed a job and stuff so that I can pay off the rent in the house and not only depend on you guys. I didn't get jobs because they either weren't hiring or I was too young apparently. So I asked Koko to help me find a way to make money-"

"YOU DID ILLEGAL STUFF?!" "No, idiot. We were doing legal stuff,....... I think." "Yeah, they were legal. I won't let you do anything illegal." Koko added in with his straight face as he sat down next to me and joined the conversation. "Anyway,.. so we basically hung out everyday and boom,... we started dating and then a few years later we got married." "Wow. Also,.. I remember you showing me a picture of Koko and everyone on your phone. Fanart was it. Did you make him get that hairstyle?" "Maybe." "Of course."
Koko just looked at us confused.

Anyway,... it is true that I asked Koko for help to get money but there's also another reason we got closer together. But I can't tell Takemichi that,... it's kinda embarrassing and awkward at the same time.

Few years ago... months after Takemichi left..
Y/n POV
"Ugh my stomach friking hurts." I got up and went to the bathroom. Don't tell me,..."hahhhh. Why today. Why now." My period came...

"Geez and the day I had that job Koko told me about! Are you serious female body. Why does the world hate me."

I took my tablet and went back to my bed, and my stomach felt as if it wanted to be ripped open.

Koko💸

Hey

Yes?

I can't make it to the job today.

Huh?! Why are you ok?!

Yeah,. I'm just not feeling well

Are you sick. Do you have medicine?