39-Hanma

"By the way Y/n, who did you choose

"By the way Y/n, who did you choose. "ACK... why would you ask that now?!!?" Everyone just looked at me. "Haha, well actually-"

___________
"She's mine♡" "HANMA?!" "Yup" "How long were you guys dating for?" "Mmm 7 years. And we aren't dating. We're married." I said as Hanma and I raised our hands at the same time to show him the ring. "HUH!" "Don't worry. You were still kinda at the ceremony. Well, the substitute you. You even got drunk. Wana see that video to-" "NO!NO!" "Do you guys have a kid?" "Nah. I don't want one as yet. I rather enjoy me and Shuji alone. Besides, a kid is so much work." "Oh, ok"

After talking to Takemichi, we all just ran off doing different things. I helped Hina with the preparations for her wedding and so did the other girls plus Mitsuya. After we finished, I just went to the edge of the lake to sit down on the grass. "You going in the water?" Hanma said as he stooped down and rest his head on my shoulder from behind. "Yeah, I'll go in a while. You going?" "In a while♡".

After a while, we went I the water and everyone was just attacking one another. We may be adults now. But we sure are childish. The rope that we swung off into the lake when we were younger was still there to. It was now getting dark out and we had to start packing up. I got out before Hanma and went to change in the little tent we made after I helped clean up. "Y/n~,... you finish changing?" "No,... not as yet."

"Can you come in for a minute" He just hummed and came in with a smirk on his face. Ahh, now I get why he wanted to pack my changer clothes. He's the same as always.

 He's the same as always