33

"Humm yes Y/n?" "I thought about it today and last night.  It was a really hard decision, but,..............I'd like to quit Toman."

"........HUHHHHHH?!!"

___________________

"Yo-You're joking right?" "No I'm not, sorry. But I have my reasons-" "NO! You can't leave." I don't wana tell him it's for the future and get their hopes up. "Mikey, do I have to beat someone up like Baji so that I can leave." "You aren't leaving. And you're going to be the captain of another division." ".......no" "Why are you leaving so suddenly?"-Kazutora
I said I had my reasons didn't I. Besides, it's not like I'm gone. I'll still be here, just not in Toman."

"...." hahhh, this is harder than I thought. "Fine, you can leave" I guess not- "only if you can bet me in a fight" "..........huh?... do you really think I can beat you in a fight,..Mikey." "Nope. That's exactly why I said that." "This little." I said to myself as I wiped my hand down my face and stopped at my mouth and looked at Takemichi to see if he has an idea. His face screamed 'I don't know T-T.' "I'm not gonna fight you Mikey. I'm just gonna walk away." When i turned around to walk away, Hanma stood there. "What the hell man. I still see you everyday. Why are you making such a big problem out of it." "Meeting ended. Everyone leave."

After everyone who weren't really involved left, I was surrounded by my Division and Mikey and the other captains and vice-captains just asking questions. I chose not to tell them the truth yet. But when I officially leave Toman, Takemichi is going to go to the future and see what happens and if I don't die in the past and he sees me in the future, I'll tell them. But, if I still die in the past, I'll still tell them. I don't want to tell them now because I don't want them to get their hopes up and also if it'll make a problem in the future.

"I'm gonna do now. When you finally accept that I left, then, you can come over. If you don't accept it, then don't come over." ".....". And with that said, I backed away to the stairs and ran down. They just stood there shocked silent as I walked away. I'm going to wait 2 days and then tell Takemichi to go to the future. That should be enough time-.

My thoughts came to a halt when once again, I felt as if I was being watched. I stopped walking and looked around. There was no one. I heard something like footsteps but when I was about to look, I saw Hanma and the rest of guys coming my way. Suddenly, the feeling of being watched was gone. "Are you guys ok?" "Yea. We just came to say ok. You can leave. We get that you have your reasons and we don't want to butt in." "We're sorry" -all. Did Takemichi snitch again. I looked at him but he just nodded no.

Well I'm glad they accepted it, but, "why are you all following me?" "It's dangerous to leave you alone. You are being targeted afterall." "I guess so." We walked home and when I arrived in my apartment, the rest of them left. When Takemichi got home he texted me and I told him the plan to go back in 2 days. The next day arrived and I was now talking to Pah who just got out. He thanked me for looking after his division and for giving him back his place. I'm still shocked he came out so early. I guess Osanai told them it wasn't Pah's fault entirely. Soon, those two days came to an end and Takemichi was heading to Naoto. I hope me leaving Toman solved everything.

Takemichi POV
"NAOTO!" "Takemichi,.. hi" "Anything?" "Yup." We sat down and he began. "Emma, Yuzuha and Senju are alive. But.." "But?" "Hina is still dead." "Huh, but how." "An explosion. But it wasn't only her. It was other people who were in the building with her." "And, Y/n?" "She's alive... but,.. she's missing." "MISSING?!" "Just yesterday morning after finding out about Hina's death, she came to check on me. But when she left in the evening, I got a call from Mikey and Sanzu asking if she was still here. I tried calling her but no one was picking up. They said we can't officially say she's missing as yet,..... but no one at all is getting ahold of her."

"Should I go back and tell her?" "Yea probably-" *phone buzzing* I checked to see who was messaging me and when I did, it was an unknown number. I opened the message and saw,.."Looking for someone?" "Is that." "YEAH!" It was a picture of Y/n beaten up, and was tied down to a chair in an open area. "Naoto can you track this number?!" "I'll try." Another message was sent. "You don't need to bother tracking her. I'll tell you where she is." The person sent a location. "That's the place we had the fight with Izana." "It's obviously a trap. Are you seriously going?!" "We have no other choice. That's Y/n."

After convincing Naoto, we both headed to spot. When we arrived, I got out of the car and told Naoto to wait in the car but he still came along. The place was pitch black. Well, it was. Suddenly a bunch of lights came on and at the center of where we were, was Y/n. All beaten and tied to a chair with a chain. She looked as if she was passed out. "Y/n?!"

"Ugh... who- who's there." She struggled to say out. "Y/n, it-it's us, Takemichi and Naoto." "Mitchi? Naoto?" She said as she raised up her head and looked to see. "How did this happen." Naoto said as he began walking toward her. "Wait." She coughed out. "Huh?" It seemed like she was coming back to her senses. "Y/n, I'm coming." I started walking up to where Naoto was. "Takemichi?!, Naoto?!!" "Yea?" "!!W-WAIT ITS-" She was cut off by the sound of bombs going off.

Naoto ran back towards me and reached for my hand to shake. "Sh-She exploded." "TAKEMICHI, GRAB MY HAND. THIS WHOLE PLACE IS GOING TO EXPLODE." Naoto shook my hand and before I closed my eyes to go back to the past, I saw the rest of him getting blown up. I regained my consciousness in the past and the first thing I did was go over to Y/n's house. "Y/N!!" *knock knock knock.* "Yea Takemichi?" She said as she opened the door. I saw the rest of the guys and girls inside. "It's about the future."

Y/n POV
After hearing Takemichi banging on my door like a crazy person, I ran to open it. "It's about the future." Oh no. He told us everything that happened. And I told the guys why I left Toman right after. "So I got bombed?!!" "By who?!" "I don't know. I just got an anonymous text and then we went to the place, where you were. You were about to tell us but as soon as your were going to, you just got bombed." The hell. First stabbed to death, now bombing. Someone really hates me. Hina gets bombed to with a bunch of other people. I feel like the future is getting worse.

"We'll solve this, don't worry. But for now, Takemichi, you can't leave the past until we are sure things are ok now in the future. Because for all we know, the future you is dead and well we know Naoto is gone to." "Mhmm yea!" Who the hell wants me dead so bad?!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Future Y/n POV
I was now walking back from Naoto's. I tried to calm him down after finding out about Hina's death. I'll have to talk to Takemichi and come up with a plan for the past. Suddenly, I felt as of I was being followed. Every single day is like this but whenever the person tries to make a move, Sanzu or one of them always appear. But now, no one is here. It sounds like only one person. I can take them out of it's anything. But, I should still call one of the guys-

As I was about to call them, a gun shot was heard and when I looked, my thigh was shot at. I dropped down to the ground in pain and I felt as if I was about to pass out. I saw someone walking toward me and before I can see their face, they knocked me out. Then, I suddenly woke up, tied to a chair. Pain shot through my entire body and when I looked at my thigh, the gun shot was there. It wasn't a dream. It pained like hell. And blood dripped down from my face.

"You woke up faster than I thought you would."
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
"....NO WAY,...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
..it-it's you!" 

_______________
Hi Skittles,
Bye Skittles

Word count:
1535