38-Sanzu

"By the way Y/n, who did you choose

"By the way Y/n, who did you choose. "ACK... why would you ask that now?!!?" Everyone just looked at me. "Haha, well actually,......

________________
I'm already married." I said as I raised my hand to show the ring. "Huhh,..TO WHO?!" "Why don't you see who else got a ring on." As I said that, he started to look around. "YOU'RE MARRIED TO DRAKEN.........AND EMMA?!" "..........Takemichi, they're married to eachother." "Oh-" he continued to look around. "Mommy!" "MOMMY?!"

Takemichi POV
Who just shouted mommy. It sounded like a little girl. Soon after, I saw a little girl getting dropped off by what looked like a babysitter, run up and attack Y/n with hugs. "HUHHH!" "Did you figure something out haha." "Is she?" Y/n got up and picked up the child with her. "Is she what?" "IS SHE YOUR DAUGHTER?!?!" "Yup" she said as she gave me a smile and head tilt.

"You might be able to guess the father now that you saw her face." She said as she spread a mat on the ground and sat with the child wrapping her arms and legs around Y/n's stomach. Hmm, she kinda looks like- "Papa!" "Wait, don't call him as yet. He's playing a game to guess." Y/n said as she looked at the kid. Yup, my guess was correct. "Is it Sanzu?" "Yup"

Y/n POV
He guessed that faster than I expected. It's probably because Erena sold it out. Sanzu came and sat right next to me and I put Erena onto him so I can continue to help Hina prepare for the wedding. "Leaving me?" "No~. Go get her changed into her swim wear so she can go in the water. Erena, did you eat yet?" "Nope" she's 4 years old. Sanzu and I were dating and one night, we may have went a bit far and kind of got me pregnant. We ended up getting married a few weeks after finding out. I mean we were gonna get married sooner or later but we just decided that we should do it now.

"Where's her swim clothes?" "In her backpack over there" I said as I pointed at the table the babysitter left it on. Sanzu is also not a druggie like he was in the manga. But he still got his personality. I dont mind though, although it's kinda rubbing off on Erena. "Oh, I got it." "You'll never get me" And she doesn't need drugs to ack like she's on crack. "Erena stop running!"

Currently, Sanzu was running her down to change her into the swim wear. "Erena, stop running around and let him put on your clothes." She was also only in her underwear running around right now. "Yes Mommy!" But one thing for sure. "Why does she always listen to you" is that unlike the way she runs away and makes Sanzu's life hard, she's hella obedient when it comes to me. "Hmm, I wonder if she's showing signs of which parent she likes more." "Haha very funny."

After preparing for the wedding, I went to change in Sanzu's and my car then headed outside. Sanzu was currently eating a sandwich with Erena on his lap eating one to. "You gotta wait a few minutes before going in the lake k." "Yeah" "Not you Sanzu, you should already know that. I was telling Erena." "Oh-" "Yes Mom. Hehe Papa got in trouble again. It proves Mama loves me more." "Nope, she loves me more." "Sanzu you can't tell that to your own kid." "But it's the truth." "..." I just walked away.

A few minutes after they finished eating, Sanzu brought her to the water which I was already in with the rest of the guys and girls. "Is it cold?" "I dont know. You should probably jump in to see for yourself." I said as I took Erena's hand and pulled her into the water slowly. She had on floaties on both her hands because she couldn't swim. "I wana go by uncle Keisuke." "Ok~" I said as I pushed her toward Baji and he caught her and they started a splash fight.

They are all pretty close to her. When I chose Sanzu they looked pretty down but now seeing them happy warms my heart. "Did you still not get in yet?!" "I was gonna feel the water with my hand." He said as he kneeled down to put his hand in. I just took that opportunity to pull him in. "Ha!" "You're lucky I love you." He said as he pulled me into a hug.

After we all had a fun time at the lake, we were getting changed. I dried off and changed behind our car and Sanzu changed after. Erena was still playing with Mikey, Baji and Chifuyu in the water. "Erena, time to get out and change." "5 more minutes" "Don't encourage her Mikey." "Ok Mom." She said as Chifuyu brought her toward the shallow side where he handed her to me and I wrapped her in a towel. After, they got out of the water and changed and I changed her by the car to. After everyone finished and ate some food, we headed to our homes. Sanzu and I bought a not to big house which was close to where my last house was.

A few months passed and so did Takemichi and Hina's wedding. Erena was the flower girl for it. Right now, I'm dropping Erena to day care and Sanzu had gang matters to take care of. It's not like the gang does anything illegal though. After I drop her off, I usually go to my store to check up on it and see if everything is running smoothly. (Choose what store you wana own.) Then I just go back home or over to see what Hina or Emma's up to.

But today I decided to go straight home. While driving, I got a call from Sanzu. I put up the volume and answered while looking at the road still. "Yeah?" "Are you going home right now?" "Yup,... why?" "I'll be back late today K." "How late?" "I'm not to sure. Text me when you reach back." "Ok". *call ends.

Soon I arrived back home and before I opened the door, I texted him and he replied Ok. I went to hold the door knob and realized it was open. "Did someone break in?" I slowly walked inside and looked to see if anyone was there. But it was empty. I turned around to lock the door and as I did, someone grabbed me from the behind and covered my eyes and mouth. I struggled to break out because I was caught off guard. I didn't know where the person was taking me but it definitely wasn't outside.

The person was walking upstairs. I decided to calm down a little bit. Wait, I know that cologne smell. "Sanzu?" "Well that took you long enough." "Ok, it's you. What are you doing? Move your hands." As soon as he moved his hands, I was about to argue with him for almost giving my a heart attack but when I opened my eyes, I saw,..."what is this?"

"Surprise!" I just looked at him confused

"Surprise!" I just looked at him confused. "It was 12 years ago today we had our first kiss." "How in the world did you remember that." "I may have planned ahead when I was younger." He said as he picked me up and carried me over to the bed. "But it's still daylight." "So?" "Who's gonna pick up Erena?" "I already asked Mikey to pick her up and keep her until tomorrow." "Are you always planning ahead." "Yup" he said as he kissed my neck go down. "Sneaky.....!"

.
.
.
.

Hours later...
We were now just cuddling on the bed and sleeping away. "I love you Y/n." "I love you to Sanzu♡".

.
.
.
.
.
The end

Word count:
1323