Haruko

This is a character analysis on Haruko/Haru for fun.

(Credits to artist. I do not own this)

Full Name: Haruko Kukichi

Age:16

Favorite color: Dark Purple, Black

Personality: Quiet but Bold.

Family: Father, Mother, Sister. Grandparents and other family live either away or in a different city.

Height: I don't know your height, so whatever your height, he's taller.

Favorite Food/s: Soup

Random Facts: He's not a people person.
He has a great sense of style but he doesn't know it. Hella smart.

Likes/Love: Sleeping, The Cold, Alone time, Songs that will make you cry.. but he doesn't cry to it, Dogs, Cats, Quiet, Piercings on his ears. And new like added,...Y/n.

Dislikes: Loud people, Sweating unless necessary, bugs, Family time, Sister, when his mother and father makes him go out.

His Dad:

Full Name: Shin Kukichi

Age: 39

Favorite color: Any dark color

Personality: Serious when doing work, a sucker when it comes to his family, naturally a quiet person, but not antisocial.

Height: what was Haru's height plus more.

Job: CEO of his family's company.(Education)

Favorite Food/s: Rice, Mapo Tofu, shrimp

Random Fact: first born in his family, smart, scary when angered, can never win against his wife.

Likes/Loves: His family, sleeping, staying home, talking to Haru, spoiling his Daughter and wife.

Dislikes: Company meetings, when haru doesn't socialize, seeing his family in pain, a messy house.

His Mom:

Name: Mizuki Kukichi

Age: 38

Favorite Color: Black and white

Personality: Sucker when it comes to her son, calm, sophisticated, cold to most people.

Height: little shorter than the dad.

Job: Next successor of her Family's company.(fashion)

Favorite food/s: Anything Spicy.

Random Fact: better friend than foe, knows how to get what she wants, scary but hot, don't mess with her son. Smart.

Likes/Loves: Her family, seeing her son happy, spoiling her son(even though he doesn't like it.), helping her daughter with her hobbies, getting spoiled by and spoiling her husband. New like added,..Y/n because she made Haru smile.

Dislikes: When her son ignores the family, when her son doesn't socialize, when her son ignores his sister, when her son locks himself in the room, messy house.

His sister:

Name: Amai Kukichi

Name: Amai Kukichi

Age: 12

Favorite color: Every color in the rainbow

Personality: Happy but scary at times.

Height: 4'11

Favorite Food: Anything sweet.

Random Fact: Unlike her name which means 'sweet', she isn't. She's the devil wearing a skin of a cute child. She knows how to get people to do what she wants using blackmail she gets. Can never win against her mother even if she begs her dad. Smart. A cat scraped her so she hates animals.

Likes/Loves: Flowers, taking pictures, being a pest to Haru, getting spoiled by her dad, blackmailing people.

Dislikes: When her mom tells her dad to stop spoiling her, when Haru locks her out of his room, when she gets caught doing something wrong, animals.

Family Facts: even though they're filthy rich, they don't have their own house where they live right now because they are always moving and the apartment they are in is convenient right now because it's closer to work and children school. Owns a mansion in another city, has 4 cars, Butler, 2 German Shepards, 1 Huskie and more dogs, 1 cat.