40-Ran

"By the way Y/n, who did you choose

"By the way Y/n, who did you choose. "ACK... why would you ask that now?!!?" Everyone just looked at me. "Haha, well actually,.."

______________
I said as I looked around thinking of a way to tell him who. Wait I know. "Y/n?" I grabbed onto Takemichi's hand and rest it on my stomach over my clothes.(was wearing baggy clothes.) "WHAT'RE YOU-,......Wait. why does it feel,.......round? Oh, and, did you gain more weight-" I cut him off by giving him a slap to the face.

"Ran did this to me 7 months ago on our honeymoon." "Hey, you're saying it as if it is a bad thing." "It's not a bad thing, don't worry" I said as I gave Ran a closed eye smile. "Wait, 7 months?! Wouldn't I have noticed it-" I cut him off by lifting the baggy dress shirt up. "How'd you hide it under there." "I don't like people watching my stomach when I go out so I wear baggy clothes. But it only hides it a little."

After we caught Takemichi up about everything happening, everyone just went their separate ways to relax. Some when in the lake, some when to swing from the rope and well I, I was currently getting smothered by "Ran, you know you don't have to stay next to me all the time right." "But I have to make sure you're alright." "But we're here to. Yeah, we can help her if she needs anything."- Hina, Emma, Senju and Yuzuha. And with that, he did a little pout as he looked to the side. He's trying to use his cuteness against me.

"Well, you can stay if you like, but you gotta help us organize Hina's wedding." "Deal." Hours passed and then the day came to an end. Ran and I went to our home and the others went to theirs. When we arrived, we got out of the car and headed inside. We bought a medium sized house. Also, I convinced Ran to not cut his hair. I loved his long hair. I'd occasionally braid it when I'm bored(or if you like his short hair, you can forget this part). After we showered, we changed and got ready for bed. "Wana foot rub." "Suree~"

He may be pushy and clingy, but, he sure is a gentleman. After he rubbed my foot, he came and plopped himself down next to me and looked my direction. "Did you come up with a name for him as yet?" "Nope,... you?" "Nope~" We just talked about more random things before we went to sleep. Days, Months and so did Hina and Takemichi's wedding passed. I was also due anytime to go into labor. Ran's been more in a panic than I was. In fact, I wasn't even panicking. He was making sure we had everything ready.

"Hey, Ran.." "YEA. ARE YOU OK. IS THE CHILD COMING. OH MY GOD LETS GO." "Hey,... chill. Since when were you so ,.... anxiety filled?" "The real question is how are you not. You can pop any second." "That's a terrible way of phrasing it but ok. Don't worry~. We prepared everything for him. Now we just wait until that time comes and boom,.. baby." "Why do you make it sound so easy-.... wait isn't this supposed to be the other way around. You're talking as if I'm pregnant"-Ran. "Well, you are acting as if you are..." "Hey!" "Heyy~"

It was now night and we were just about to go to sleep. I was just brusing my teeth when I felt something wet come out from under me. "Da hak!?"(The heck.....she has the tooth brush and toothpaste in her mouth). I spit out my toothpaste and rinsed my mouth. My stomach started hurting. "Wha- .oh,...OH SHIT,..RAN!" "HUH WHAT WHAT!??? ARE YOU OK." "Oh yea, I'm as cool as a cucumber." "The why did you scream as if your were being attacked." "Oh, yea, that." "Mhm?" "Yeah, my water broke." "...." "......" "OH MY GOD! I'LL PUT THE THINGS IN THE CAR. LETS GO BEFORE IT COMES OUT BEFORE THE HOSPITAL!"

"I don't think it works that easy-..Gahh" "OH my- are you ok?" "Yea, I'm guessing it's a contraction." Holy shoot, that hurt. I changed my clothes and went down to the car. Not to long after, Ran came running down with the bags we packed and threw it in the backseat. Without hesitation, he drove off to the hospital. After we arrived, they carried us to the room where we were for a few minutes. The doctor came in after and she told me to start pushing.

I think I may have underestimated this. Why you may ask.. well "Y/nnnn,... you're squeezing my hand to tight T-T." "IM IN MORE PAIN THAN YOU! SUCK IT UP." "Come on, push a little more." "RAN!" "Yeah?!" "Remind me to make you feel this much pain when it's over." He gulped and bent down next to me. "Almost there" "Ah, you're pulling my hair-" I cut him off with a death glare and he let me proceed in pulling his hair.

A few minutes after, everything calmed down and all I can hear was the cry of a baby. "Congratulations on your baby boy!" They said as they place him onto of me. I leg go of Ran's hair and shaked of the few strands I pulled off before I held onto the baby. "I'm so proud of you N/n~" He said as he kissed my forehead. The nurse took up the baby to clean him and then asked Ran to cut the umbilical chord. I fell asleep after I held the baby once more because I was so tired.

.....
I don't know how much time passed, but it was now morning. I woke up and saw Ran resting his head on the bed asleep next to me holding my hand. "Hey, sleeping beauty." I said as I poked his cheek. "Hmm,..oh~ you're awake~" He said as he got up and gave me a kiss on the lip. "I already texted everyone and said you gave birth. They said they were on their way. I wonder when they'll arrive-" "Y/NN" The sound of 4 girls filled the room as the door burst open. "Yuzuha, Senju, Emma, Hina!!" I shouted as they ran up toward me and gave me a group hug. The rest of the guys were behind them.

"Soo, what did you name him?" "Oh yeah, we were spouting out names in the car when we were coming here. We decided on Reiki."
"Ahhhh, I love it. When can me see him." The girls shouted. "Right now." The nurse said as she brought Reiki into the room. "Oh my God, he looks just like you Y/n, cuteeee." Hina whisper shouted. Rindo came up next to Ran and gave him a pat on the back before saying.."Why does your hair look so ruffled up. And is that a bald spot?!!" "Huh!!" "He's seeing things, Ran~" I said as I gave Rindo a signal to shut up.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, took turns holding Reiki. First, I handed him over to Ran who then gave him to Rindo and then it went on. Rindo got the first hold because he was blabbing on about blood related gets to hold first. After everything, the nurse told everyone except Ran to go outside so I can feed the baby. I still can't believe that I have a kid. It feels like just yesterday I now got teleported into this world.

A few days passed and we were now leaving the hospital. As soon as we arrived home, we got off and Ran was holding Reiki in his arms. I opened the door and headed to the shower because even though I showered there, I still felt gross. After showering, I went to the baby's bedroom where I met Ran with Reiki sleeping away in his arms. I walked towards him and we sat on the couch. I leaned my head onto Ran's shoulder and he rested his head on mine. We both just looked at the baby in his hands. "I know I said this already,.. but I'm so proud of you Y/n. Gosh,... I love you so much. I'm glad I married you." "Same here Ran. I love you to."

.
.
.
.
.
.
The end

________
Hey Skittles.
Damn, this took rater long to update. Anywayyy. If you enjoyed, be sure to vote and comment. HINT HINT,..... THE NEXT ONE IS THE STORY WHERE SHE ENDS UP WITH CHIFUYU.

Also.. if you are wondering where Shin is,... he knows personal space so he goes off and does other ghost stuff. Or if you want,.. he was now at peace.

Byeee Skittles.

Word count:
1464