29

"Oi Takemichi,.....WAKE UP." "Huh what's happening!" "We're going to the lake today,.. did you forget?!" "...no" "....." "....." "Then I hope you didn't forget that the last person who reaches to the lake is gonna have to clean up all the trash before we leave." "OK, I'M UP,... LETS GOO" "No need to shout, I already got everything ready, we just need to ride to the lake. We're all meeting up there but Hanma came to help us carry stuff" I said as I pointed at the door frame. "How long has he been there for" "Since I woke you up" Hanma just gave a short wave and smile.

"No time for waving Hanma, let's go. Takemichi go get ready." "Yeah yeah-..... Y/N!" "Hmm" "IT'S 7AM." "Yes, and I woke up at 4 thanks to someone coming over to early, cough cough HANMA cough.." "I texted and said I'll be there. You even read the message." "..."

Hours ago...
*ding dong.....DING DING DING DING." "Takemichi get the door......oi..... ughh.. where is his parents when I need them. *DING DING DONG..... Yes yes, I'm coming." *opens door. "My eyes were trying to adjust to the outside light and when they did, I looked to see who woke me up this early.." "Y/n~ rise and shine~ sleeping beauty." "... *shuts door." "I'll ring the doorbell again." "Ughh.. *opens door. Why are you here so damn early." "Because I had to see you wake up first ofcourse. And it was worth it, you look adorable♡." He said as he stepped inside, closed the door and corned me against the shut door with his hand at the top while looking at me.

"I'm going to sleep." I would usually be freaking out, but he woke me up to early. I went back to the room and on the futon. Hanma just followed me. And when I mean followed me..."Um sir,... why are you on my futon." "If you're gonna sleep, I'm going to sleep to. And I like to hug when I'm asleep♡." "If you thought that would get me to wake up, you're dearly mistaken. Did you forget I'm crazy about you guys." I said as I turned around and hugged him. He just smirked and hugged back.

Ok, it's now half 4 and I can't sleep because it just hit me that I am in a 'bed' hugging one of my husbands in a very couple-like way. "Ok, let's get up and organize the stuff." "What stuff?" "Well, I see you already have your bag of bathing clothes and towel and I didn't pack mine yet." "I thought you were gonna pack it after we left yesterday?" "I slept away. Well, at least you can help me choose clothes." "Me?" "Yeah." "Oh, and we need to get snacks." "And by we, you mean me going to have to get the snacks and bring it back alone." "Not alone, I'll go with you. I'm gonna go bathe and change first. Since it's early in the morning, I gotta wear something warm and then by the time we reach at the lake, the place will get warm. So, go ahead and choose. The clothes are in the closet there." "Okk~, don't blame me if you don't like it."

I bathe and changed in to what Hanma picked out... this is what I wore.

"Hanma," "Mhmm" "it's kinda scary how much we match" "But whatever do you mean~♡"

His clothes...