34

"You woke up faster than I thought you would."
"....NO WAY,......it-it's you!" 

___________________
"I- I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD. HOW THE F*CK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE KISAKI?!" "No need to shout, I'm right here. Maby I should give you an explanation Huh. But what's the fun in just telling you?" Isn't that right, Haru?" "H-Haru?! What?" "Kisaki what the hell. You didn't say she was the target. You bastard, you lied." "No no, I just asked you to help me get someone. And well, you agreed." "Because you threatened to kill Y/n! But here she is. And you're killing her anyways." What the hell, I'm so confused. Isn't that Haru. He's tied to a chair and also beaten up.

"What's going on Kisaki. Tell me." "But that's so lame. Fine, I'll tell you, but you have to guess. Each time you guess wrong, I'll make you feel pain." "Kisaki STOP!"-Haru. "SHUT UP." Has Kisaki gone mad or something. How is this Rat Bastard still alive. "Ok Y/n," he said as he walked toward me. I just followed his movement with my eyes because my body hurt to move. "That night, you all watched as I supposedly died, am I right?" ".....Yeah." "Now, you gotta answer this one correctly and quickly. Did you stay until the ambulance confirmed my death." How am I supposed to remember, it was what, 12 years ago? 11?. "You're taking to long,....Y/N!" He said as he digged his finger into my bullet wound in my thigh.

I screamed out in pain when that happened. I felt as if I was about to pass out or die. "KISAKI STOP THIS. LEAVE HER ALONE-" "I thought I told you to SHUT UP!" He stopped digging into the wound and continued walking around me. "Next question." He said as he wiped the blood off his hand. "How do you think I survived?" "You weren't hit hard enough by the truck and the ambulance arrived in time." "Hehe~ Wrong." He laughed out as he walked up to Haru and shot his leg. "HEY, YOU SAID YOU'D HURT ME. LEAVE HIM ALONE!" "And me shooting him is hurting you. But you don't care one bit about hurting him don't you," he said as he walked back up to me and grabbed me by the hair to look at him while pressing one hand on my wound.

"AH!" "You hurt him in the worst way possible. You rejected his proposal 4 years back and even cut all connections with him. What a rude thing to do to a boy who treated you so well." "I.........Had my .....reasons. I didn't want him in danger. He was attacked by a gang you know. He was so badly injured.  It was a miracle he even survived. It all happened because he was connected to me." I said as he let go of my hair and I turned my head back down, with tears forming from both the pain of the gunshot and the thought of Haru's beaten up state.

"Anyway, I don't t care about that. Now, the answer to that question you got wrong and got Haru hurt. Yes, I wasn't hit hard enough and yes the ambulance did arrive in time. But, are you familiar with the other worlders like yourself." "Huh." "They seem to really hate that you were alive after all that. They even turned to help me, the villain of your worlds story, to end you." Those a*sholes. "Shin, you there? Did you know?" "No, I was trying to get to you all that time. I'm so sorry I couldn't stop all this." "Don't worry, it's not your fault."  "AHH!.....Stop sticking the wound,  Kisaki!"

"And since the day they helped my by sharing their worlds life source, and keeping me alive, I promised to kill you. Unfortunately, it took this long because those Toman and Tenjiku brats won't leave you alone." "So, were you the one responsible for killing Hina this time." "Of course. But I kinda thought you would have been with her. Turned out, you were out with your boy oh, and girl toys." "Don't call them that!" "But, this way is much more fun. And you don't even know the pain I went through those months in recovery. The only thing that kept me from breaking was when those little rat spirits said you died. And when you went, they all gave me more life source as they vanished to."

"Tch." "But that happiness didn't last long. I was thinking of getting rid of those other pests while they were at their weakest but then you just had to appear again. It was such an annoying sight. You being the first person I see when I left that hospital, running to find them. I even followed you and saw that disgusting reunion." "You were stalking me since the night I came back?" "Pretty much and I even gave you a greeting one night. You were just hanging on your balcony waiting for Takemichi to come." "You're a f*cking creep." "....."