27

Currently, I am running for my life before I die from embarrassment. I confessed to all of them because I thought we'd never met eachother again.  So much plot twists T-T. But now, apparently they wanna know who I choose. I CAN'T CHOOSE.  IT'S LIKE ASKING WHAT FAMILY MEMBER IS YOUR FAVORITE OR WHICH PET DO YOU LOVE THE MOST OR WHAT IS THE BEST ANIME SHIP OF ALL TIME. So, I have come to the conclusion that the best method right now, is to run.

How are they still following me. I turned so many corners but the place does seem familiar somehow. Shin, where are... I can sense your presence in me.. find some way to get out so I can marry you. Ack, a dead end. "Are you done running..." I walked to the end so I can try climbing out but when I looked up, I saw Hanma and Kazu on top of the dead end wall.  Gosh, they look so hot..*takes picture. "Y/n, you done?" "Wait." I said as I walked over to the door at the building in the alley we were in. *door clicking sound* Ah, it's open. "I'm  not done." I said as I smirked and ran inside and shut the door.

Aw shit, now I know why it seems so familiar. "Ohh~ Y/n, what a surprise. So did you choose one of us" this is were Koko and Inui lives. "Hahaa~" *runs out other door*. They jolted up and followed me. Ok I just have to cross this road. Oh no,....... Why you may ask I said that. Well, I was about to be hit by a truck. "Not again." I said as I tried to dodge it. But suddenly, a hand grabbed onto my waist and pulled me back and we dropped onto the floor.

"Sanzu!" "Are you trying to die when you just got back?" "Thanks for grabbing me" "Can you really not choose?" "It's kinda hard to. You know." Soon, they all arrived and I just noticed I sitting with Sanzu at the back of me.

(If you don't get it, that's what I mean, except Y/n don't have her legs folded like that, she has it stretched out and Sanzu had one hand on the ground and one around her waist

(If you don't get it, that's what I mean, except Y/n don't have her legs folded like that, she has it stretched out and Sanzu had one hand on the ground and one around her waist...)
(Source of drawing... Google)

"Umm Sanzu?, you can let go of me now." When I said that, he just held onto me tighter and I felt as if I was about to ascend. "Finally you got caught Y/n. How can you run so much when you were just complaining that your were tired." "Don't underestimate the power of I can't choose." I said as Sanzu got up and helped me up. "WHEW, WE FINALLY CAUGHT UP TO YOU GUYS" I heard Takemichi shouting as He, Hina, Emma, Yuzuha and Draken walked toward us.

"Oh, Takemichi." "So who did you end up choosing." "I cant choose. Wait! Why don't you just go to the future and see who I choose then. That is if I appear." "YOURE RIGHT!" "Wait, you should go tomorrow. Because since we're all close to your house, I wana tell you guys how i got back now." The all nodded and we headed over to his house and sat in the rather large living room.

Ok so basically....
I told them about when I vanished and saw Shinichiro. When I mentioned him, almost all who were in the room who knew him looked sad and depressed. I told them about the voices and that they are just like me but failed and now are forgotten in their memories. I continued... when I went back to my world, I was sent minutes before I got killed and when I went looking for the truck, it wasn't there. Then when time passed, I got hit by the truck again. And I saw Shin once more.

"So, you met him, how is he" Mikey said as he looked down clenching his hand. "He's been looking out for me since I now arrived. He misses you guys alot and asked me to protect you all. So when he brought me back, he decided that he can no longer help you guys in the state he is in right now. So, he gave me his place in this world." "What?" "When I got hit the second time, he vanished just like I did. Except, his bubbles didn't float away, rather, they floated toward me and I think went into my chest. I believe that he's still there. He's just staying within me. Because every now and then since I arrived, I can sense his presence next to me."

Mikey, Emma, Izana and Baji eyes filled up with tears and they soon began crying. "Omg don't cry. I don't think he'd want you guys to be sad. I even gave him a hug. So, if you hug me then it'll be like you're hugging him right-" Before I can even finish my sentence, 4 crying people came toward me and gave me a huge hug. "They got some ugly cries" "Shin?" "Yeah~" "What the hell man. I thought you faded for good or whatever. I knew you weren't telling me everything." "No, I actually thought that I'd fade away for good, but here I am, in your mind, talking to you." "I'm glad you're still here." "Me to"

(Note: Y/n and Shin were talking in her mind."

"You guys are hugging me for a rather long time. I think I'm losing my air." "Oh, sorry. We just miss him." "I'm sure he misses you guys to. Also.... Wana know something he said before he possessed my body." "Hmm" "Let's just say that I could have been your sister in law if I came a bit earlier." "He- what did you say?!" "Well, i guess Shin loves me to." I said while smirking and looking up. We spent the rest of the night laughing and making jokes, until they eventually had to go.

"Ahh, I missed my old room!" "You mean my room" "Yea, yea that." I said as I sat on Takemichi's bed and he went over to his couch. "Takemichi." "Hmm" "I told you to go to the future to check out who I'm dating right." "Yea" "Ok, but the real reason is because I want to know if I appeared or not. I mean yea, I wana know if I'm dating anyone but the most important thing is that I appear." "Yeah ofcourse." "Tomorrow I might just stay here to rest cuz dying for what, the  3rd time, really tired me out."

"Then I'll go meet up with little Naoto tomorrow morning and shake hands." "Yeah.. just tell me when you're going though." "Hmm~" I got the futon I used to sleep on and Takemichi slept on his bed. Not to long after, I went to sleep only to meet up with Shin in my dreams. "Are you gonna be invading my dreams now?" "Yup. You're the only one I can talk to after all." For the rest of the night, I talked to Shinichiro about random stuff and told him about my world and what I like to do and he told me what he used to do. I thought I would have known everything about him but I guess not. He had so much things he liked to do. I wish he was still alive.

Takemichi POV
It's now the morning and I just showered and got ready to meet up with Naoto. "Y/n~....Y/nn~....Y/N!" "AHH IS THE HOUSE ON FIRE! Oh, Takemichi, you gonna leave now." "Yea, I was just about to go. Anyway, enjoy your day of peace-" is what I started to say, but then as I opened the door, "Nevermind about the peace Y/n. Mikey and the rest of them are here." "I'M SLEEPING. TELL THEM TO GO WATCH TV OR GET ME FOOD." "We got the food." "LET THEM IN. ENJOY YOUR TIME LEAP." Sometimes I really don't know what to say about you, Y/n.

I left and arrived at the park where I shook Naoto's hand. "Takemichi?!" "NAOTO" I arrived back and the first thing I asked was "IS Y/N?-" "His eyes filled up with tears as he looked at me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Naoto?, what's wrong." I have every single memory of her. It's no longer spots. It's full memories. Everyone else also knows her."

.
.
.
.

"Then why do you look so sad! What happened?"

.
.
.
.
.

"Hina, is still dead. Emma and Yuzuha to along with someone name Senju." "What?!..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"And" he said as the tears flowed down his face. "Y/n, was murdered to. Her body was horribly beaten and stabbed and she was found at the place where she now arrived. But the thing is, this didn't happen when she reached the future. It happend around the same time you go back to when we shake hands. I found her when I was walking home."

"Huh!"

_________
Hmm Skittles, I wonder what is happening in the future..  I guess we'll never know until that time arrives..... byeeee

Word count:
1540