"I've been thinking. For the past month and few weeks we've been hanging out and studying, it was really fun. I wanted to know if you'd like to get closer, cuz for the first time, I'm actually interested in someone." "...Huh" "WHAAAATTT?!!"-Everyone.

_________________

"Um, Haru,... are you feeling ok" I said as I walked toward him and place my hand on his forehead. I looked back at the rest of them and they were just frozen in shock. Haru then grabbed my hand lightly and I just watched it in confusion. "I am feeling ok. I am just interested in you. You're the first person who's ever made me feel this way." Well he's bold.

"So, would you like to hang out more?" I mean, I'd love to hang out with him. But I don't think the angry mob who staring bullets at me will allow that. And I can't just deny him. Because, afterall, he did help me study and I passed all. Besides, it's not like I have to listen to them and not go with Haru. What's the worst that can happen. "Sure".

Next day..
This is the worst that could happen. I mean, my day with Haru was going really good. He's actually really fun to be around. And aside from getting transported to this world and seeing literal gangs and a scarce of parental figures around, Haru is really normal. But back to what I was previously saying. This is the worst that could happen. Haru and I went to a lake, park, mall and every single place I look, I'm seeing one of them. Who is them you may ask,..... it's my Harem. It's weird to call them Harem, but I don't know what else to call them. Even those who already have a partner like Hina and Emma are following us..... with their partner, Takemichi and Draken.

Oh, btw, this is what we were wearing...
Me:

Haru:

Haru:

(Just insert his face onto that with your mind♡

(Just insert his face onto that with your mind♡.)

What is wrong with these people. Everywhere I turn, I'm seeing them in their terrible disguise. They even somehow got a job. When we were buying tickets for a movie, Ran was in the ticket booth but I ignored him and when we went to eat at a restaurant, HANMA was a friking waiter. I mean, he looked hot in a suit but still. SANZU was working in the arcade with Smiley and Angry. Emma, Hina, Yuzuha, Senju, Draken and Takemichi are now slowly following us. Actually, they are all following us. We were now going to go in and watch the movie and I swear to God, every few seconds I see one of them walking in the theater. Even Ran! I thought he was working here.