0.1

Christina's POV
Their he sat in front of me with a devilish smirk on his face.
"Ms.Gold it's always a pleasure to see you" He said getting up from his desk to walk over to me. "Mr.Parrish pleasure seeing you to" I said as he walked to close the door and lock it. Oh god. "How are you?" He said walking behind my chair. I coughed and crossed my legs. I had on a dress which is a bad idea around Mr.Parrish. "I'm fine" I said not bothering to ask how he is. He knelt down and grabbed something off the floor. He put it in his pocket so swiftly I couldn't tell what it was, I think it was silver. "Good" He said smirking again. "Look I don't have all day,so you wanted to talk to me" I said getting impatient. He laughed softly which was kind of sexy. "Why thank you" he said smiling this time. "Anyways I'm having a dinner with some friends tonight and I want you to come" I he said eyeing me up and down. "Umm I don't know" I said unsure. Mr.Parrish has come off a bit sexual. Mostly touching but I mean it's not like I don't like it. Sometimes. "Oh come on their dying to meet you" he said licking his lips still looking me up and down. "Ok" I said showing a small smile and getting up. "Amazing. I'll give you a ride home." He said grabbing his things. He's lives in my condo building. I grabbed my things and we head to the car. He opens the door for me and I get in. He get in. Once we are half way there the Ride by SoMo breaks the silence. I shift in my uncomfortably because this his favorite song. "Myles?" I asked. He just ignored me. When we arrived he just stopped the car took out the keys and sat there. I did the same. I Know You by Skylar grey played. I started to cry a bit remembering it was me Myles song. Yes me and Myles use to date. Infact he actually proposed to me. I said yes then he did something unforgivable. "Myles?" I said crying softly. He ignored me and pulled on his lap and put his forehead on mine. "Please" I sang along with the song. "I love you" he whispered brushing his lips across mine. "I know you baby" I sang ignoring him. I got of his lap and get out the car. "Crystal!" He Yelled. I took off my heels put them in my bag and started running. Soon as I was in the elevator Myles came running toward me as the door closed. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him even though I had on a dress. Once the elevator opened he carried me to his door and opened it. He kicked it closed and brought me to his his room. He sat me down carefully on his bed. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too" I said. And I did. But I don't trust him. Soon the room was filled with groans and moans. It wasn't the first time we you know. He was my first and I was his. We were 17. Once we were done. He pulled me me close and said "I never stopped loving you" He said. Before I said any thing I feel asleep.