0.11

Myles POV (Again I know)

As I fixed my watch for the Art banquet I heard angel like singing voice singing.
"Pretty hurts shine light on what Evers worse, perfection is a disease of a nation" I smiled leaning against the frame listening to Christina's beautiful voice. "A beautiful voice for a beautiful girl" I said startling her. She turned around revealing a stunning dress. "You look..." "Good I hope" she said bitting her lip. "Sexy" I said pecking her lips. "You ready?" I asked grabbing my keys. She grabbed her black little purse and grabbed me hand.

Christina POV
Me and Myles walked around greeting people. "Christina dear" I turn around and see my mom calling me over to Myles mom and dad. "Thank you guys so much for coming. Me,Myles and everyone else worked very hard on planning this. Your in for a treat"I said hugging Myles. "You definitely are in for a treat" A familiar voice stated laugh a bit. "Clair nice to see you" Mrs.Parrish said. "Hello Mrs and Mr.Parrish" she smirked shaking their hand. "Hello Myles" She said looking him up and down. "Looking stunning as always" she said smiling. "Um.. Everyone excuse me" Tori's voice boomed through the museum. "Oh it's starting you definitely don't want to miss this" she said excitedly. "It's my pleasure introducing Mr.James Marks(Made up artist)" she said ushering him on stage. Loud claps erupted making an echo in the large museum. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen" He started his speech that lasted a good hour. "Also I would like to congratulate Mr.Parrish on a job opportunity in Paris this December" he and everyone clapped and cheered looking at Myles. "Job opportunity? In Paris?!"shouted to him over the claps. "Yea I was goi..." He was interrupted by a video playing on the wall behind Mr.Marks. All the claps stopped and everyone looked at the video shocked at what they were hearing/watching. My moans. His moans. Me and Myles. Oh my god. It's a video of me and Myles having sex that day in the office. Everyone gasped once they realized who the two people were. Everyone looked at me and they looked shocked and disappointed at me. They didn't know about me Myles past.Some people even looked disgusted at me. "Sweetheart is that" My mother looked at me confused. I shook my head tears forming in my eyes. I made a dash for door crying my eyes out ignoring someone calling after me. I took off my heels running as fast as I could home since I didn't live that far away. Once I made it to my apartment I closed the door sliding against it. I put my head in my hands and cried. They probably think I'm a slut for having sex with my boss. Nobody even knew we had sex that day only.... Tori. She couldn't, could she. I thought she was my friend. She must've recoded us through the window at the top of the door. I walked to my room and changed to a big shirt. As I made my way to the couch my phone vibrated.

Update New York Times (They live in ny)

Employee at Parrish Co sleeps with boss, Mr.Myles Parrish. For a raise maybe? Click here to see art event that's revels it all.

Oh my god. It's all over the news. So is the video. I'm screwed. I can wonder how Myles is feeling. He's probably angry as hell. My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell. I walked to the door and stopped. "If your here to tell me how much of a slut I am, then go ahead" I said sighing. "Princess it's me open the door" I opened the door and Myles hugged me. "Can we talk" he whispered. I nodded and we walked to the couch. He pulled me on his lap and kissed my tear stained cheeks. "I'm sorry I didn't know that would happen I'm so sorry" he sounded like he was about to cry. "It's ok it wasn't your fault but I think I know who did it" "Clair I know. She probably re..." "Tori. It was Tori" I said interrupted. "What?"he asked shocked. "Tori was the only one who knew we had sex she recorded us threw the window at the top of the door" I explained. Myles looked confused for a second then grew angry. "I'm gonna fire her ass" he said about to get up. "No! Please just stay?" I pulled back into a hug. "It's all over the news" I said crying soft into his shoulder. "I know baby, I have people blowing up my phones about interviews" he said kissing my head. "I think we should tell them" I murmured. "Tell them we're together?" He asked. I nodded. "You sure? I don't know I can't have them following you around asking you questions" he shook his head slightly as he talked. "Their gonna question me now anyway" I shrugged my shoulders. He smiled and agreed. "How about this. I have and interview with Ellen tomorrow at 4. You come to interview we tell them together?" He suggested. I nodded my head and kissed his lips. "We can do this"
"I love you" he said wiping my tears. "I love you too"

A/n Yep so Tori's a bitch. She recorded them. Next chapter is the interview and Myles and Christina confront Tori and Clair.

Ps- I'm proud of myself for the updates.