0.3

Christina's POV
"Ok so I'm thinking Art Exhibit" Tori said. Right now I was in a meeting with Myles,my friend Tori (Also my coworker), and some of the other workers. We're planning a little party for an artist who's going to visit. "Of course it's going to be at an Art Exhibit" I said. "Here how I see it" Tori started. Half way in her little speech I felt a hand rub my thigh. I brush off the hand and continue to listen to Tori. Minutes later I feel the hand go up my skirt a little to close to my area. I new who's hand it was. Myles as always. He rubbed my thigh which made me close my eyes and moan softly. "Christina are you ok?" Tori asked and everybody looked at me. "Yea are you alright?" Myles asked smirking a bit. "I'm fine, just hit my hand" I said moving his hand. Tori continued and everyone listened. After the meeting was over I went straight home and hopped in my bed. When I was about to fall asleep my phone rang. "Ugh" I moaned.

Phone conversation
Me- Hello?
Myles- I need you to do me a favor
Me- Myles? What do you want I'm tired.
Myles- Could you come over, like now?
Me- Ugh
Myles- Please?
Me- Fine
Myles-Thanks!
End of conversation
I got up and saw it was 1:30. I put on sweats,a tee shirt and put my hair in a bun. I grabbed my phone and didn't bother putting on shoes because he lives across the hall. I walk out and lock my door. Before I knocked on his door it flys open. "Hey y..." before I finished he pulled me inside and closed the door. He picked me up and laid me on the couch. He kissed my lips softly and put his hands on my hips. I put arms around his neck and kissed back. He broke the kiss smirked and took off his shirt. And this boys abs. He flipped us over so I'm on top now. He kissed and sucked on my neck. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. I tried to go get it but he tightened his grip on me. He wrapped his finger around the waistband of my sweats. We were interrupted by the front door opening showing Kalin,Cam, Meg and Clair. Myles's pulls away from the kiss and looks directly at Clair, who's glaring at me and smirks. I know exactly what he just did. I got up and ran out of the room and over to my apartment. I closed and locked my door. I always fall for his stupid love traps. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling for a while.Soon I got up and turned on my old piano. Yes I sing. well use too. I started to sing Elastic Heart.

And another one bites the dust
Oh why can I not conquer love?
And I might have thought that we were one
Wanted to fight this war without weapons

And I wanted it, I wanted it bad
But there were so many red flags
Now another one bites the dust
Yeah, let's be clear, I'll trust no one

You did not break me
I'm still fighting for peace

Well, I've got thick skin and an elastic heart,
But your blade-it might be too sharp
I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard,
Yeah, I may snap and I move fast
But you won't see me fall apart
'Cause I've got an elastic heart

I've got an elastic heart
Yeah, I've got an elastic heart

And I will stay up through the night
Let's be clear, won't close my eyes
And I know that I can survive
I'll walk through fire to save my life

And I want it, I want my life so bad
I'm doing everything I can
Then another one bites the dust
It's hard to lose a chosen one

You did not break me
(you did not break me, no)
I'm still fighting for peace

[3x]
Well, I've got thick skin and an elastic heart,
But your blade-it might be too sharp
I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard,
Yeah, I may snap and I move fast
But you won't see me fall apart
'Cause I've got an elastic heart

I've got an elastic heart

When I finished I heard clapping. I turn around to see Myles,Kalin,Meg, Cam and Clair.

"Your really good!" Meg said. "Yea that was amazing" Kalin said. Myles look at me with watery eyes. Is he about to cry? "Guys if you want we can watch a movie here" I said. They all said ok and left the room leaving me and Myles. "Can we talk?" He asked. "No" I said about to leave. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. "It wasn't what it looked like back there" he said trying not to cry. "Really because it looked like you used me to make Clair jealous" I said raising my voice and snatching my wrist away from him. "No I was trying to make it clear that I love you and not her" he said letting out a single tear drop down his cheek. "I don't know if I can do 'this' or what ever we are" I said sighing. He shook his head and cried more. "No please I can't lose you again!" He said grabbing my waist. Crying. He's crying. Myles is crying. I never seen Myles cry. I stood there with a blank expression and then walked out. I sat on the couch while everyone was talking. Myles came out finally and his eyes were red and puffy. He looked mad and sad. He sat next to me on the couch. I cough and sit next to Meg on the floor. Myles looks at me and cries a little. We watch the and I see Clair and Myles cuddling. No surprise. After the movie went off there was this akaward silence. "Lets have a dance party" Meg said getting up and turning on Dawin have fun on. Meg pulled me up and started dancing.

"Oh girls just wanna have fun!" I sang dancing. "And someone's girl is drunk off my love!" Meg sang hold both of my hands dancing. I see Clair grinding on Myles. And I did kind of get jealous.
After the song is over the door bell rings. I walk over to the door and open it. "Hi..." I start after I realize who it is. "Sarah?" I said shocked.

A/n this is long chapter it took me two days. night✌️😴